Good On Ya Brandon, Mississippi!!!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not those douchebag Westboro pigfuckers again......
Why don't they just die?

BTW, they really don't like being called "pigfuckers" when you EMail them on their website. I try to get to them about once a month or so, just so they know I'm still out there.....

Yes.......:biglaugh:

I've ridden with the Patriot Guard on occasion. More when all of this protest crap started and I had better health and less going on... I attended one soldiers funeral where the protesters were being held at bay by the Guard. Things weren't too well organized back then. I saw the Fianc? of the soldier who had been killed walking away from the service. She had to put some distance between her and the unbelievable reality that was going on... I saw 2 protesters headed in her direction and intercepted them way short of their intended victim. Short Story, A 2 Star General in attendance asked me what I'd said to turn them around so fast. In no uncertain terms, I offered them a Non Hero's Funeral at the dump site of my choice. I then went to stand guard for the Fianc? until she got herself together and back to her family and friends... :sad2: I tried to be strong but there were tears in my eyes as she walked away. Always Sad Days...

Dave

No, not a Good Man... Honest, yes. I've done a lot of Evil to accomplish a little good... :gun shoot:

Heros and the Good Die Young... I'm old and that lets me out...:confused2::sad2:

kick ass hell ya!1!! even the cops were cool about it lol

i mean heavens yes!!!1

Totally Awesome!!.......what a great plan and it worked.............and mostly legal......priceless!!!

I have no doubt thst they have some strong beliefs but this has been about money for sometime. If you can see past their hatred you will notice they have always with them someone running a camera or three. When ever they have their roghts infringed, are threatened with vilonce, or are harassed, they sue. They particlarly like it when they take a charge of some kind to the police and the police tell tkem they arent going topursue it. Then they have the city by the balls. Thats how they finance the operation. They have sued the school for their kids being harassed after telling fellow schoolmates their parents are gay f*ckers who are being sent overseas to f*ck goats... Personally im waiting for one of the kids to grow up, wake up and write a tell all book. Love to see if the kid gets sueed.

All of this being explained in the link i wish i had read before posting...
/smack forehead

I've ridden with the Patriot Guard on occasion. More when all of this protest crap started and I had better health and less going on... I attended one soldiers funeral where the protesters were being held at bay by the Guard. Things weren't too well organized back then. I saw the Fianc? of the soldier who had been killed walking away from the service. She had to put some distance between her and the unbelievable reality that was going on... I saw 2 protesters headed in her direction and intercepted them way short of their intended victim. Short Story, A 2 Star General in attendance asked me what I'd said to turn them around so fast. In no uncertain terms, I offered them a Non Hero's Funeral at the dump site of my choice. I then went to stand guard for the Fianc? until she got herself together and back to her family and friends... :sad2: I tried to be strong but there were tears in my eyes as she walked away. Always Sad Days...

Dave

You're a better man than I am Dave....I honestly don't think I could have held back! This stuff upsets me that much.....how the hell did things get to this point?

That poor guy lost his life, far away from home, in a horrible situation....and these motherfuckers are using it as a platform to generate funds for their sick fuckin' beliefs??

I'm totally amazed some poor tramautized vet, or brother of one, hasn't created some form of diversion (there's plenty of possibilities) at their chosen place of worship and hosed the fuckers down as they came running out the front door!

Pile the fuckers up like cordwood! :gun shoot:

Dave

Hoo Rah . Thank you for serving your country . That's what we do .

SpecOps13 has a way of putting things in perspective with just a few words, and probably has a look of sincerity in his eyes that lets one know he's just not an ordinary guy.

Thanks for the compliments but I'm just a normal guy with well defined lines of right and wrong. Struggling to get through life on this FU 3rd Rock from the Sun like the rest of you...
Dave

PS: dan-o, the thoughts of doing that are always there.... I prefer Dark Alleys though....

Thanks for the compliments but I'm just a normal guy with well defined lines of right and wrong. Struggling to get through life on this FU 3rd Rock from the Sun like the rest of you...
Dave

PS: dan-o, the thoughts of doing that are always there.... I prefer Dark Alleys though....

Yeah, I hear you Dave....I'm about as far from being a violent person as anyone can get....but man, they are pissing on some very sacred ground IMO!

Sorry for my bad language, sometimes I revert......:worthy:

dannymax: I agree, bad language accepted....:biglaugh: I'm a Gemini. Good and Bad....

The vast majority of people in this country agree on how things should be. Just not enough of them vote, so we lose.....

I ride with the PGR and with the Westboro people you cant win. They'll sue the town of Brandon, the cops, Rankin county, the hotel, and anyone else they can and because of our legal system, they'll win, or at least settle for some crazy amount of money. Its how they fund their Hate parade. They will eventually mess with someone that they shouldn't have messed and bad things will happen to them.

Ive been riding with the PGR for a couple of years as well. Its a great organization showing respect and honoring fallen service members past and present. The hardest missions for me are the KIA funerals. The WBC are some sick minded folks, and the PGR has to be very careful how its members deal with these type of people. I too would prefer a dark alley and a solid alibi to deal with these puke's. They are cowards however and only act brave when there are lots of witnesses and camera's running.
Regards,
R

Not those douchebag Westboro pigfuckers again......
Why don't they just die?

BTW, they really don't like being called "pigfuckers" when you EMail them on their website. I try to get to them about once a month or so, just so they know I'm still out there.....

I disagree, that's derogatory toward pigs. Pigs aren't hatin on anything....just rollin' around in shit and makin' bacon. Mmmmm.

I retired from 22 years active duty military and I am also a member of an Independent, Fundamental Baptist Church. I can verify that in the "religious" circles, the actions of WBC are TOTALLY unacceptable and disgusting. Our church LOVES the military and does a lot for them. I was part of a color guard for our church one Sunday before Armed Forces day.

As I've been taught, "The Devil loves extremes - one side or the other." As a Christian, I firmly believe they will give account to God one day. I have enough to answer for... I almost feel sorry for them!

Back