Good price on venture diff?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rebar

Reaction score
I found a chromed venture diff and was wondering what the average used price would be around. Or what you might have, or would pay for a chrome venture diff.

Thanks

:punk: Hey Rebar, Venture diff. should be $150 in great shape and Chrome would add about $150. If it has been rebuilt with all new seal and bearings add another $200. One in that condition would be nice to have. I've got $500 in mine and it's polished with all new seals, dust covers, and bearings. Good Luck, Spurs

Thanks Spurs.

I just got back from looking at the chrome illusions bike John from UFO built up in central city.. Nice.. Guy also had the venture diff But I had no idea what it was worth. Now I do..

I charge $400 to chrome a rear diff (that includes some of the bearings and most of the seals - plus labor for the disassembly of the diff).

Sean

What's the fuss here about a Venture diff. ? I have access to one of these FREE... Gimme the "skinny"... Please ? P.S. Happy fathers day ! Just opened my new lithium-ion drill/driver... I'm blessed with good girls !!!!!!!!!!!!!

The right year diff (86-93) is an almost direct bolt on and drops rpm's by 10%. Of course it reduces acceleration by 10% too but most like the highway cruising with the lower rpm's.

Sean

Hmm... This is off of an 83'-84'... Mine is a 98'. Don't figure that would be close enough. But the reduction in rpm's would be a +... Thanks Sean.

:punk: Hey, I'm using a 2000 Venture final drive on my 85 and it's a direct bolt on fit. Lower Rpm is nice on the freeway. Later, Spur

Sorry Mike, I got your message just this AM and had fathers day to attend. Looks like you got your answer.

Chris

Some of the other ones work but have the sending unit that either needs to be left on or plug made to cover it up.
Sean

I used one from a Royal star or something, machined up a plug and tapped a hole for the shock pin. It was $50 from Egay.

Back