Good Vmax vendor experiences...

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

4gasem

Reaction score
Hey all,

As the title states... All stories of your experiences should be of a positive nature in this thread...

Well I actually have one...:surprise: :thumbs up:

As many of you know I have been trying to get my Max back on the road due to some rear wheel issues. I finally broke down and bought a pair of Carrozzeria's from Bill at Wild Bros I have been impressed from day one with Bill and his service. He has always gotten right back to me everytime I have emailed or called him. He WANTS our business and is willing to service the customer the way we should be...:clapping:

Please try to send as much of your business to him as possible. He's a good guy and really tries hard to make you happy...

Cheers,
Chris
Remember UFO sucks...

Re: Good Vmax vendor stories...

Would he sell the rear wheel for $600? That would make me happy. :)

Mark

Would he sell the rear wheel for $600? That would make me happy. :)

Mark

I highly doubt that...:whistlin: I will pay more to get good service... Not to much more, but more...:clapping:

Give him a call with your request...:whistlin: :clapping:

I want some pics as soon as you put'em on

I want some pics as soon as you put'em on

No problem!
Now I have had an issue with the fitment of the front wheel... It is to far over to the right side of the bike so I called and emailed Bill and he has been an absolute pleasure to deal with. He is having me send it back to Carrazzoria to have them check it. Not sure really what the issue is but they are paying for the shipping back and I don't have to remove the tire to ship it... A1 quality service...:thumbs up:

Pics were taken at night so they look like schitt and have been resized to fit here... Sorry.

Attachments

• 100_2342.jpg
    100_2342.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 234
  • 100_2343.jpg
    100_2343.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 202

Cool,I like them.Maybe you'll get to ride it before the snow flies after all!

Well I just got word last night that the wheel had a part out of spec so they replaced it and sent it back to me. I must say that doing business with Bill at Wild Brothers has been a pleasure. I suggest EVERYONE give him a shout when looking for parts.

I had a problem that he took care of in a very timely manner. What else can one ask for?:ummm:

It's all good!

Well the wheel didn't fit so now Carrozzeria has my stock wheel and is making me a "custom" front wheel. :ummm::confused2:

I must say that they have been VERY easy to deal with! I would highly recommend them as a wheel choice.

Re: Good Vmax vendor stories... Sean Morley

Hey all,

I received my seat from Sean (aka) One2dmax and am very happy with how it looks. I received one from him that was incorrect (everyone makes mistakes but it's how they handle them that counts) and he was happy to take it back and make it right. Quality looks good, but I'll have to wait to tell you if it's comfy... No wheel makes it VERY hard to test it...:bang head:

Check out the side by side pics of the stocker to his on the seat thread... :thumbs up:

Update!

Carrozzeria has come through with flying colors...

I received my front wheel back from them and fitted it last night. IT FITS! It's centered in the forks and the rotors run right down the middle of the calipers, plus they plain look amazing. :coolgleamA:

Carrozzeria has been absolutely wonderful to deal with. Did it take time to make it right? YES! But they made it right. They stepped up to the plate and hit a home run in my book. My bike now has a pair of their wheels and looks fantastic IMHO.

I would just like to say to anyone looking for wheels for their Max that they need to look at Carrozzeria as they WILL stand behind their product unlike some of the small players out there.:thumbs up::thumbs up:

I'd also like to send out a big thanks to Bill at Wild Brothers as well...:banana::thumbs up:

I would also like to thank Jon at UFO for screwing me over and making me go with these wheels... MotoGP style wheels on a Max are rare so I get a lot of looks and comments...

:cheers:

Last edited:
Ufo

I recently ordered a set of wheels from Jon at UFO.

I ordered the RC components wheels. I always had to "leave a message" which at first irritated me but Jon never failed to return my calls by the next day.

I was told that the wheels could take up to 1 month to be made and reach him. Jon recieved them in exactly 13 days and had them to me in 5 days from when he recieved them.

The wheels are exactly what I ordered and I am very pleased. They look better on the bike than I thought they would as I was worried they would look too much like the belonged on a chopper. Fit, finish and installaion were all great.

Once I had Jon on the phone (several times) he was willing to give me all the time in the world to talk and ask questions and was very pleasant on the phone.

I installed them without the tires first and checked run out and all that and they were perfect.

2nd time I've done business with UFO and I am as pleased with them as any other vendor I have dealt with.

Rusty

Re: Ufo

I recently ordered a set of wheels from Jon at UFO.

I ordered the RC components wheels. I always had to "leave a message" which at first irritated me but Jon never failed to return my calls by the next day.

I was told that the wheels could take up to 1 month to be made and reach him. Jon recieved them in exactly 13 days and had them to me in 5 days from when he recieved them.

The wheels are exactly what I ordered and I am very pleased. They look better on the bike than I thought they would as I was worried they would look too much like the belonged on a chopper. Fit, finish and installaion were all great.

Once I had Jon on the phone (several times) he was willing to give me all the time in the world to talk and ask questions and was very pleasant on the phone.

I installed them without the tires first and checked run out and all that and they were perfect.

2nd time I've done business with UFO and I am as pleased with them as any other vendor I have dealt with.

Rusty
Hey Rusty,
:ttiwwp:

I bought a tail light off www.motorcyclemods.com and after a couple weeks or so it formed condensation inside the sealed lens, called customer service and they sent one out the next day, great light and awesome customer service

Over the last year, I purchased a bunch of billet aluminum parts from a guy on ebay - his id is 1995vmax and his name is David. All parts are polished aluminum, fork brace, scoop inserts, manifold covers and stator/clutch cover inserts. All of these parts are A1 quality and all of them fit perfectly. He makes these parts himself.

I was on ebay yesterday and seen that he now offers them black with polished engraving (dura coat brand paint), so I thought that I would email and see if let me know how to paint them. He replied quickly and offered to do it for me at his cost. I will be sending him mine to be redone in black.

If your interested in inexpensive (compared to overseas sellers) quality billet parts, look this guy up on ebay. Go to ebay motors, motorcycle parts and search "v-max"

I don't know this guy from atom, just good prices, quality and great service (so far) is why I thought to put this post on here.

He has more parts than what I have on attachments.

:cheers:
Mike

Attachments

• billet1.jpg
    billet1.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 20
  • billet2.jpg
    billet2.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 21
  • billet3.jpg
    billet3.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 19
  • billet5.jpg
    billet5.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 27

Have'nt bought anything from him but only quibble I have is I asked him where he gets his stuff anodized and he would'nt tell me.

Have'nt bought anything from him but only quibble I have is I asked him where he gets his stuff anodized and he would'nt tell me.

Apparently, it's not anodized, he uses an industrial paint from dura coat made for aluminum - says it's very tough stuff

Actually I was refering to a different part which he said he had anodized.

Latest posts

Back