Goodbye, Mr. Max - SOLD

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lotsokids

Reaction score
It's a sad day today. I sold my V-Max. There's a guy coming to pick it up today. I love the bike, but I live overseas and it just rots in storage and I ride it only once per year. It's my favorite and the best bike I've owned. I suppose I'll own another Max one day. I regret not getting a video while riding.

My wife has argued this whole time that I should keep it (yeah odd, huh?). She knows how much I love this bike, but I just can't justify keeping it. It's going to a good owner (previous Max owner and needs another one).

IMG_2835.jpg

Bummer to see a sweet looking machine like that go, but, we can be certain of two things.

1) the new owner will LOVE it!
2) You WILL have another one someday. There is something about the Max that once it gets ahold of someone, it NEVER lets go!

Oh, it sounds like you have a wonderful woman there.
twilightsmile.png

It's a shame you have to sell it but we all have to be practical now and then and it's not much use to you if you are away a lot. I hope you got a decent price and that the new owner will enjoy it.

Chris.

And it's the BESTEST year Yamaha ever produced too! Too bad you have to sell it, but it's going to make someone else a very happy camper.

I would so much more want to see it ridden, maintained and enjoyed that just sit which is almost as sad as seeing an 85 get parted out.
You are doing the right thing Bro. Good for you. I know it was a hard decision man.

I remember selling my first 85 needed the extra doe to start a plumbing company . I ended up doing a basement barter job for the one I've got now . Sad to think that someday I will have to sell this too.

Latest posts

Back