Goodbye.

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mitchelljd02

Reaction score
I sold my 98 Max Saturday, and I just wanted to say thank you to all of the members that have helped me. Also, the general wealth of knowledge I gained from reading threads was awesome.

I've been on 3 different forums, and this by far is the best.

Hopefully we'll see you back soon. Many vmax owners become repeat vmax owners when they find out there really isn't anything better out there lol!

Thanks. I appreciate it.

I bought a new one Saturday, but it's on order. I had to sell my two drum sets, the Max, and traded in my other bike just to get it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

Here is what it looks like. I'll post pics of mine when I actually take possession.

u3e9yzyz.jpg

holy crap...looks like the ultimate dirt bike.
you're gonna kill yourself on that for sure.

better get another V-Max

Thats a sharp lookin machine, though if was to consider a Ducati, I would prefer the Diavel. Then again, for numerous reasons, I most likely would not get a Ducati.

I traded in my 09 Hypertmotard 1100S. That's the dirt bike on steroids.

Multistrada competes with the BMW 1200GS. From reviews, the BMW does better off road, but that's not what I was after.

I have a friend that told me a few things about the Multi strada... Apparently it's completely state of the art and is many bikes rolled into one. It's supposed to handle incredibly well on and off roads and the fact that it's so adjustable that there is no other bike like it.

I certainly wouldn't be interested but the Diavel.. Now that is one hell of a Muscle Bike.

Have fun!! I never thought I would sell my Vamx but I did. I always do check in on this forum also because it is a fun group for the most part.

Good luck with your new bike. Ducati's are great bikes. You'll definitely have a good time on it.

Back