Goodbye's are for pussies.....

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Noxx72

Reaction score
Sorry to say I haven't chatted with you folks (or ridden with the locals) in quite a while, and I'm afraid it will be a while longer.

Mounting medical associated with my arrhythmia forces me to sell my pet monster, she's up in the Vmax classifieds section.

Just wanted to thank you guys for all your support with my pet project, guys like Fargo and Dave, Sean, make this board something really special. I couldn't have enjoyed her half as much without you.

Keep the rubber side down, keep lending each other a hand, hopefully I'll get squared away and be back to start over.

-Bob

Last edited:
Re: Dropped in for a goodbye (for now)

best of luck man. best of luck. it was a pleasure.

Sorry to hear that Bob.....hope it all works out for you......

Good Luck, feel free to drop in and say hi every now and then.
Sean

Noxx, you don't know me but I've seen your avatar and read many of your posts. I know how medical issues can deflate one's plans for riding or anything else for that matter. I've had several of the Forum members offer me much appreciated support and encouragement. I can't say enough about the quality of the people that make this Forum so great! Only you know what's best for you so I wish you the best in whatever the future holds for you. Don't forget to pray and we hope to see you back!
PATMAX

Sad......:sad2:Even if you can't ride you have made friends here. Visit with us once in a while.... Our thoughts and prayers are with you. Once a VMax Brother, Always a Brother... Take care of yourself...

It was A pleasure doing bussiness with you Bob, I look forward to your return,best of luck!

Good luck, Bob. You don't need to have the bike to hang around and B.S.!!

Update -

I've had several folks come look at Max. Can't make myself part with her.

I don't know how many miles I'll be putting on, but tossing my bike just seems to me now to be tantamount to laying down to die. Fuck that.

Maybe it's cliche, but I guess I'll ride as long as I've got a brother or two left to tie me in the saddle. You guys are part of that too, the emotional support from this community is very real, in an ersatz internet age.

Since I wont be taking any passengers, ever, anymore I'm probably going to trade my Gasser seat for a Morley unit if anyone is interested, shoot me a PM. No offense to Twisted, makes a great unit. Just seemed like I could get more miles on when I had Fargo's muscleseat on my bike for a few months.

Who wants to go ridin?

No offence taken Bob,Im kinda amazed that a guy your size found the seat comfortable for any amount of time.The important thing is that you RIDE! welcome back!

They're doing some amazing things in Cardiac Care these days...I had a heart attack and bypass surgery 16 years ago and have been going strong ever since...last thing you want to do is to admit defeat...:punk:

Ride on...

They're doing some amazing things in Cardiac Care these days...I had a heart attack and bypass surgery 16 years ago and have been going strong ever since...last thing you want to do is to admit defeat...:punk:

Ride on...

+1 . . . I had my aortic valve replaced and a pacemaker put in 4 yrs ago, and bought my VMax 2 yrs ago. I just tell people I had a valve job and a new ECM installed, so I'm good to go for another 100k. Keep rockin'!:eusa_dance:

The same determination kept me out of a Wheel Chair in 97. Head on Collision. My 5.0 Mustang vs an 83 YO's Buick Barge. Take it slow and try for just a little more with each day...

It's good to have you not give up and admit defeat... We're all beside you for support brother..

Back