Got a new kerker . Anyone ever used this style

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jasonc994

Reaction score
I got a kerker oval can with 2 1/2 " opening. Just wondering if anyone ever used one. Im going to an auto place to get a midpipe made but already have kerker headers. I'll post a pic in a few. Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-04-13-19-34-33.png
    Screenshot_2019-04-13-19-34-33.png
    258.8 KB · Views: 46
I had 2 of them on my Gen 2. They looked, sounded and performed great.

ece3c9142e5bf005353c7cb0.jpg

It has a 2 1/2 " opening right?

Kerker mufflers are available with different sized baffles. I think they are interchangeable. Mine were the "race baffles"... ..2.5".
2" are also common. Not much performance difference if any.....but the 2.5 " is LOUD.

KERKER has been around since the Phillips lockhart (80's) catalog days. The only down side to the KK's? the packing becomes brittle and will fail. So, repack with any FMF motocross packing, should be gtg there after.

Its still in the mail. Should have it on Monday.The guy said it is 2 1/2. Im gonna try it on my 02 vmax with 4 into 1 kerker just have to get a midpipe made.

Got it in today. Its a 2 1/2 with a 2" out. It's pretty long (bout 16" or so)but should work good at an angle with a shorter midpipe.

Back