Got me a GoPro.

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DTyrrell

Reaction score
I'm pretty much a tech dinosaur, so getting a GoPro will be quite an adventure! But I wanted to share some of the still shots that it captured on hubby's last ride.

Attachments

• Donald vmax ride.png
    Donald vmax ride.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 23
I have been dash camming since 2010. My trucks have cameras. My motorcycles dont. I dont really bother saving bad drivers anymore cause they are so numerous around me its not worth my time. For me, its just to absolve me from liability when some meathead wants to hit me and then blame the wreck on me.

I have been dash camming since 2010. My trucks have cameras. My motorcycles dont. I dont really bother saving bad drivers anymore cause they are so numerous around me its not worth my time. For me, its just to absolve me from liability when some meathead wants to hit me and then blame the wreck on me.
Yeah, I hear ya. The stupidity around my area is pretty awful, so we were going for more artistic shots. Countless hours of face palm is just no fun!

Congrats, I won a knock off go pro at my Xmas party and have been meaning to mount it on my bike. I’m also not tech savvy to say the least but after some swear words and probably a couple hours I was able to set it to my phone which is a big accomplishment for me, lol. Like to see some video clips of the Vmax ride

I'm not going to get one because as soon as you do something horrible happens. See YouTube. Nothing but crash videos. Must be the GoPro causing it.

Congrats, I won a knock off go pro at my Xmas party and have been meaning to mount it on my bike. I’m also not tech savvy to say the least but after some swear words and probably a couple hours I was able to set it to my phone which is a big accomplishment for me, lol. Like to see some video clips of the Vmax ride
The next step of learning, how to post a short clip of the video......

Latest posts

Back