Got My License Today

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WVxNitemare

Reaction score
Got my license today. Passed the road test with NO DERMITS. However, had to use their bike, a Suzuki Dual Purpose, DR200. Man that thing is light compared to my bike lol. I didn't like it at all.

Got my license today. Passed the road test with NO DERMITS. However, had to use their bike, a Suzuki Dual Purpose, DR200. Man that thing is light compared to my bike lol. I didn't like it at all.

Congrats!! I took mine years ago on my first street bike, Honda CB450.

Yeah this is my first bike. So far on my permit I got 1100 km's on her or about 600 miles. Definitely the bike for me. I like the feel of the extra weight and the response of the throttle... especially the v-boost. Being a lover of Muscle Cars especially the 70 Chevelle, this bike just fits my personality. :)

"CONGRATS" ! WELCOME & BE SAFE ! RIDE FAST & STAY TO THE LEFT !...:biglaugh::rofl_200:

My VMax was my first bike also. Took the drivers test on it at the DMV and passed it the first time after only having my learners for a month.

Well I'm glad to see I'm not alone in having the max as a first bike. People ask me how it handles... I tell them I have nothing to compare it too other than a Dual Purpose I rode in the compound and it's WAAAAY better than that lol. V-Boost... why would I ever drive my car or truck again... :)

Latest posts

Back