got some #'s on my 1300

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joelyons50023

Reaction score
Finaly got her on the dyno at work and did a few pulls and got 128hp and 83tq. I'll try to post graph tomorow. Build is a bored to 1300 10.8-11.1 scr with cleaned up heads done by me, decked 40 thou., and stock cams with stg 7 needles caint remember for jetting lndy filters with stacks and a kerker 4-2-1 with a rineheart modified baffle and end cap. Not horrible numbers i dont think

Looks pretty good to me.. I would expect higher numbers with your head work... what was the A/F ratio looking like?

Jeff

Depending on how fresh the engine is that's not bad at all. The more broken in it gets the better your power will be.

Sean

From about 7000 up it goes to 13.5 the 13.8 so I think a jet size or 2 would be good for it and midrange it goes to about 12.5 so some more adjustment there too. I got about 2000 miles on it now so i hope it wold be broken by now I'm pretty happy it feels great runs awesome and yes I will love having my bike back but I don't know if the neighbors do lol.

here is the graphs

Attachments

• af.jpg
    af.jpg
    103.4 KB · Views: 76
  • sae.jpg
    sae.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 87
  • std.jpg
    std.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 85
Back