Got to get it home!!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
90b7b7e455a34104f28476ebe863cf15.jpg

50119970.jpg

radass-daily-viral-picdump-32.jpg

mlfw8296-1350242255632981.jpg

My favorite:

radass-daily-viral-pic-dump-photos-141.jpg

While the first one is just amusing, this numbskull deserves to go to jail for reckless endangerment:

nothing-to-see-here-just-driving-through-30-photos-15.jpg

Definition: The accused person isn't required to intend the resulting or potential harm, but must have acted in a way that showed a disregard for the foreseeable consequences of the actions.

I like the way this bed rider closely matches the archetypical mudflap silhouette seen in the upper right corner of the pickup truck's rear window:

nothing-to-see-here-just-driving-through-30-photos-14.jpg

My old Lexus never shat a Vmax... I would take that option over NAV anyday. I had to drag my old ironhead home like that a few times. Ill bet you got some looks, I think you have the first Vmax edition, im sure this is how the F150 Harley Davidson Edition was conceived. Awesome pic!

My old Lexus never shat a Vmax... I would take that option over NAV anyday. I had to drag my old ironhead home like that a few times. Ill bet you got some looks, I think you have the first Vmax edition, im sure this is how the F150 Harley Davidson Edition was conceived. Awesome pic!

If my Dodge gave birth to a Ford, I would be filing for divorce!

Back