got to play with new max.:)

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shorthair88

Reaction score
Hi all,
All of you know about the new to me 09 I just got, I was sick when I got it and then the weather hasnt been cooperating much since. I brought it in for the oil pump recall.
But on the way home i lett'er come unglued a bit. I did a 10 mph roll on & it was just SIC! the difference between 1st and 2nd gear was about 3 feet of clear pavement then smoke & rubber all over again! I got into the corners fairly hard and rear tire argues quite often w/ exit path I choose for it...lol
And theres some of you that feel the need to reflash the ECU??? ( i'm going to do it also, this winter )
Ok to let ya know where i'm comeing from, the fastest/quickest bike Ive owned is my 85 max or my 86 v65 magna then maybe my kz1000st ( circa 1979 ) took buddys f2 for a spin once and was impressed.
thats my story and I'm sticking to it...

P.S.
Still got the 85 max and the 86 magna.

Shorthair...

I wouldn't mind test riding one but I'm afraid I won't know when the rides over. :rocket bike:

When I do realize its over, I'd struggle with not finishing the ride by parking it in my garage. :punk:

That would be an expensive test ride! :bang head:

I'd be either broke and divorced. :th_signs132:

Or in jail and divorced. :jail:

Either way I'd be screwed. :th_love031:

Back