• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Grab bars.

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PATMAX

Reaction score
Seems like someone is always looking for a nice stock grab bar. Condition is no rash, no corrosion, no sections of peeling clear coat. I would consider condition too nice to use use as a core. $125 plus actual shipping. I don’t do Paypal but Venmo works, US Postal money order, of course cash. This is America right ?! Local pickup in SW Florida is fine too.

Patmax, I am selling parts so why are you showing me parte you are selling?
Thought I was posting new thread. My fuck up. I’ll delete it and move it to correct spot. Thanks for heads up.

Looks like Patrick started his own thread to me.
Little bump for ya' Pat.
Looks like you removed the clear coat off of all of those and their ready for some polishing. Is that right?

Not sure whats up with the site. Had another member email me saying I sent him my post and this sounds like the same situation. I’ll reach out to the admins.
Thanks Mabdcmb for the bump. These have all the factory clearcoat still on them with the lightest of marks in the coating. Sorry about the weird post
Look for ad under “Vmax parts for sale” for the pics and details. Patmax.

Patmax, I am selling parts so why are you showing me parte you are selling?
Looks like Patrick started his own thread to me.
Little bump for ya' Pat.
Looks like you removed the clear coat off of all of those and their ready for some polishing. Is that right?

Are you getting a notice in email or as alert when you log into the forum? This may be from having this forum "watched". Look at the attachments, you can watch a forum and it will report it to you every time a new post or reply is made. I couldn't find anything wrong with Pat's post that it would be shown to you directly.

Attachments

• watch.JPG
    watch.JPG
    34.8 KB · Views: 12
  • watch2.JPG
    watch2.JPG
    55.3 KB · Views: 11
  • unwatch.JPG
    unwatch.JPG
    36.1 KB · Views: 12
Yes. Very nice condition. You can also text 239 210-8068
Patrick.