Gratuitous shots of my bike, new wheels, Big Bend Park

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rusty McNeil

Reaction score
Finally getting around to resizing some of my Vacation pics.

Been talking about my wheels so much I figure I'd finally supply some evidence.

I'll post more landscape/park pictures as I get them resized.
Later,

Rusty

Attachments

• DSC005481.JPG
    DSC005481.JPG
    254 KB · Views: 46
  • DSC005511.JPG
    DSC005511.JPG
    246.9 KB · Views: 40
  • DSC005581.JPG
    DSC005581.JPG
    272.3 KB · Views: 23
  • DSC005591.JPG
    DSC005591.JPG
    230.1 KB · Views: 22
  • DSC005881.JPG
    DSC005881.JPG
    268.8 KB · Views: 39
  • DSC005891.JPG
    DSC005891.JPG
    224.1 KB · Views: 25
  • DSC005911.JPG
    DSC005911.JPG
    230.8 KB · Views: 28
  • DSC005941.JPG
    DSC005941.JPG
    264.4 KB · Views: 16
  • DSC006101.JPG
    DSC006101.JPG
    251.8 KB · Views: 41
  • DSC006111.JPG
    DSC006111.JPG
    236.9 KB · Views: 59
Looks great! Who's the ugly bastard standing next to the bike though?? Damn... lol :rofl_200:

I kid I kid...:biglaugh:

Wheels look the bees knees man! :thumbs up:

Hey WFCALL, where does the rear brake/signal lights come from? Looks like what I'm looking for.

Mike

Hey wf...

Put your pics in the Garage man... :thumbs up:

Your's are empty!:whistlin:

Hey WFCALL, where does the rear brake/signal lights come from? Looks like what I'm looking for.

Mike

The brake/running light is from custom dynamics. It's the half moon cateye or whatever they call it. Took a lot of hacking and chopping to get rid of all the clat and mount it up. It's not a Max specific product but fits well and is extremely bright. it has also lasted 2 years so far with no led failures, wish I could say the same for my boogie light leds, they have been plauged by led failures since day one.

The turn signals are mini LED signals from a local shop that had the typical 3/8" stud on them. Paid about $30 each for the signals and I think the brake light was around $130

Mounting the signals was a little more complicated as I used a piece of 1/2" stainless tubing, drilled some holes in the center to fish the wires out of and another hole to put a 6/32 bolt through for mounting and then pumped the whole thing full of Devcon 5 minute epoxy before pushing the studs on the signals down inside the tubing.

Both lights and turns are bolted/mounted to what little bit I left of the metal mudguard piece hanging down underneath the fender. The rest of it that used to hold the old light and license plate I sawed off with a sawzall. The plastic piece that holds the old tailight went in the garbage.

No modifications to the plastic fender were needed.

Rusty

You've done a great job with your bike. The mods you made work well together. Sometimes, I think it takes a few mods to compliment each other to get the right overall look. Nice man.

:thumbs up::thumbs up::biglaugh::biglaugh:

You've done a great job with your bike. The mods you made work well together. Sometimes, I think it takes a few mods to compliment each other to get the right overall look. Nice man.

Thank you all!:cheers:

Rusty

Agreed! That's why it costs so much to mod these damn things... Of course this is Shawn's favorite Vmax. I think the guys name is Cliff and he doesn't have time to be on the web because he is running a 26 million dollar company... Yeah... Kind of all about himself... He has one of everything on it... (not kidding):whistlin: $76,000 invested... Can you say nuts?

Attachments

• 100_2277#2.jpg
    100_2277#2.jpg
    176.4 KB · Views: 21
Nice ride Rusty. Serious muscle statement without too much glitz. Really looks the business.

Last edited:
Agreed! That's why it costs so much to mod these damn things... Of course this is Shawn's favorite Vmax. I think the guys name is Cliff and he doesn't have time to be on the web because he is running a 26 million dollar company... Yeah... Kind of all about himself... He has one of everything on it... (not kidding):whistlin: $76,000 invested... Can you say nuts?

Wow, $76,000:whistlin:
Well, you know what they say:
Make big money, Spend big money!!
It is one bad mo-fo...

Great job on yours to Rusty!
I'm sure you get alot of head turns as well.

Latest posts

Back