Greatest Guitarist of all Time...

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As many have said this is and always will be subjective but some note worthy musicians I didn’t see that I would add are Marty Stewart BB King, Dimebag Daryl, Tom morelo, Brian May.
Bass guitar: Jaco, Les, Victor, Marcus and mainly as just a rock legend, Lemmy.
If anyone has not watched the Eric Clapton crossroads concerts I highly recommend. So many good musicians.

Billy Sheehan..... I'm assuming Bass Guitar counts in this thread.
Billy used to play with a band called TALAS way back in the '70s in Buffalo.
Downed many a Molson with the guys in that band!

I saw him at Erie County Fair. Playing bass in one hand and a guitar in the other. Oh, the Talas days...

Ever hear of a guy called Buckethead?
Oh yeah I’ve seen him perform twice. Incredible. Him and claypool have a project Colonel Claypools Bucket of Bernie Brains. There is no doubt his technical ability is as good as anyone.

My list, in no particular order:

Bonamassa
Clapton
Hendrix
SRV
Jeff Beck
Albert Lee
Knopfler

If you appreciate blues guitarists like SRV and Bonamassa. Check out The Marcus King Band. I don't say this lightly, but he's one of those rare talents like SRV.

Christone Kingfish a new face of the Blues but may not have the lifespan we hope for.

Laura Cox.jpg While she may not be the greatest guitarist of all time; I want to "adopt" Laura Cox.
No "evil thoughts" here:); just want to be able to listen to her shred & jam, anytime I want too.
And if you buy that; I have a bridge I want to sell you..............

Check her out on utube videos.

Jester 42

Last edited:
Back