Greg Peck R.I.P.

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gentsvmax

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Today I went to GForce, a local Yamaha dealer to find out about Gen2 crash bars for a Vmax forum member
and was crushed to hear of the passing of a great guy, a great Vmax tuner in Colorado, probably the best, and a friend, he will be missed. I think its just setting in as I write this post that Greg is gone...

What was his shop? Sorry about the death, not sure I know of him from what you've mentioned.

I think Greg had just stopped working for a shop in Arvada, I had always just sort of caught him in at a dealership or independent shop here and there from Golden to Aurora CO. Chris Norris at GForce is who first put me in touch with Greg and looking at Chris's bike I knew I had to meet him. Our first contact was made by phone, I had just shoe horned a 190 on a basically stock swingarm and wanted him to see it. We met, he laughed at my 190, told me it should be the front wheel and to go see Chris's bike. LOL I caught mod monkey from Greg and just had to have a 300.. Chris's bike shown with a 360, Goldwing final drive. 20200220_100405.jpg

Latest posts

Back