Grinding The Crack

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The only thing I think that would be comparable would be Joe Kittinger or that Red Bull guy who broke his record.

And this guy, Slim Pickens, as USAF Major "King" Kong, would be a close-second.
http://youtu.be/JlSQAZEp3PA

I love that vid. Jeb Corliss does some cool things. He spent many years as one of those loopy base jumpers.
Check youtube for Jeb Corliss at table mountain, a little bit later on from "Grinding the Crack". He crashed during the stunt where he flies through the balloons! He wasn't badly broken, but had skin grafts etc on his legs and is still recovering (but still flying!).

Also check out Tianmen Cave (earlier this year?) when they had the World Wingsuit Chanpionship. Jeb is also the first person to have flown through Tianmen cave.

And do you want to know what really sucks? His girlfriend is a champion parachutist, wingsuit pilot, and model Roberta Mancino. Some people have all the fun!

Flying suit... eff that. I'd end up like those birds that flying into buildings. That coaster looked fun though.... I'd like to try that.

Back