Grip Help

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tdogmason

Reaction score
I got these grips when I purchased the bike, and now can't figure out how to get them off. The Clutch side spins around the bar like it has no grip glue, but I can't get it off to apply some glue. Does anyone know what type of grip these are and if so how to get them off the bar. They are very tricky to my mind, you would think it would just pull off the end of the bar because it floats so easy on the bar but it doesn't. I'm good on the throttle side, and the clutch side doesn't go into the turn signal housing if that was what you were thinking.....

picture.php

Does the end spin as well, or is it a seperate piece that may be holding the grip on? Some kind of screw or lock nut on the end cap? Hmmmm......

The end doesn't spin independent from the rest of the grip, it appears that the whole grip is one piece. I haven't tried to brace the middle section and wrench on the end cap yet though. I was hoping someone would know these grips before I trashed it trying to get it off.

YOU COULD TRY CALLING JP CYCLES & TALK TO THEIR TECH DEPT. EXPLAIN WHAT YOU HAVE . THERE PRETTY GOOD ! 1-800-318-6847 :punk:

Latest posts

Back