Grips

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

redneksoldier

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm looking for some new grips to go with my bar end mirrors but having some trouble finding what I'm looking for. I would really like to have them chrome or with chrome trim but all of the chrome grips I find don't have access to the end of the bars. Really don't like the large diameter grips either. Anyone know if the d3's come in chrome? Open to any suggestions at this point.

I'm looking for some new grips to go with my bar end mirrors but having some trouble finding what I'm looking for. I would really like to have them chrome or with chrome trim but all of the chrome grips I find don't have access to the end of the bars. Really don't like the large diameter grips either. Anyone know if the d3's come in chrome? Open to any suggestions at this point.

Contact sean @ [email protected] he sells D3 and would know for you

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

I can either chrome the D3 inserts or sell you D3 standard grips with some China made sleeves that fit them already chromed. Our Chrome work is better of course. I may actually have some arrive here this coming week (with the cheaper chrome).

Sean

Thanks, Sean. I will shoot you an email later today. The only reason I'm set on chrome grips is that the rest of my controls were already replaced with chrome. I didn't really like it at first, but it grew on me after a while. Some one spent some pretty serious coin on the flashy stuff for this bike and I'm going to try and keep the theme.

Attachments

• IMG_00000276.jpg
    IMG_00000276.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 40
Here's what I have!

Attachments

• IMG_20130609_120547_112.jpg
    IMG_20130609_120547_112.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 30
Back