Grips

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

da_yammie

Reaction score
I'm looking for grip recommendations for my gen 2. I've read every post on here since about 2015 with grip in the subject line and I'm no further ahead on my search! Living in the great white north I'd prefer heated grips but I'm considering going the heated glove route if I can't find what I'm looking for. I definitely prefer a larger diameter grip with a softer texture. Definitely want black as my gen 2 is all black. Wouldn't want to ruin the theme by putting chrome on there! I also want to be able to use a quality throttle lock. I'm seeing that some throttle locks don't work with heated grips. I also want to be able to use bar end mirrors. I'm hoping someone out there already has such a combo that they are happy with. Thanks in advance! I did see some decent looking Avon heated grips but couldn't figure out if they would work with a throttle lock. I'll try to find them again and post a link

Back