Guess whos getting an 09 gen2?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shorthair88

Reaction score
ME!!! I'll be paying for it on tuesday. got some ducks to line up. but if it doesnt sell by tuesday it's mine. Now i'll have first year of gen 1 and gen 2. my world is complete.

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. get used to it a litttle at a time..........Two first year max's, thats cool!

I was hoping you were going to say me!
Oh well, I'm sure you'll enjoy it as much as I would.

Hope it goes your way!! :biglaugh:

Congrats and welcome to the gen2 crew. Be sure to post up some details and pics when you get the chance. You might want to join the StarVmax forum, too (if you haven't already). Lots of great people and info over there.

Scott

I can't wait to get one myself. Show us some pics or video when you get it. And congrats on the new gen2. :clapping: It must have been the new movie that got to you to buy it.

Good luck. I just saw one for the first time when I picked my bike up from the shop. With the exception of that seriously ugly exhaust system, it's a gorgeous machine. Beautiful engine. Would love to some how get that beast into my gen 1.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Congrats! I rode one back in 2009 and hope to get to ride one at a demo ride this summer, but that's all I'll get for now. Enjoy having both of the bikes as I'm jealous that you have to decide which one to fire up when getting ready for a ride.:punk:

jealous.gif

How does one decide, which to take out.....

After you ride a gen II for a while its not hard to decide which one is getting ridden.

After you ride a gen II for a while its not hard to decide which one is getting ridden.
I was thinking that too Rick, power is addicting and with the Gen 2 being a modern bike it only natural that it get ridden more. The Gen 1 would get ridden for special events and a nice change up.
When I test rode the Gen 2 in 2009 for just a short demo ride getting back on Redbone was a definate eye opener.

I'll jump on mable one last time in the spring.then she'll get put in moth balls for a while.Just sitting on her now she feels like a sportster.(mini bike)

Thanx for the input all, and the congrads.. no matter how the gen 2 out does my 85, i'll still hold the 85 as my fav. she's rough around the edges but will always turn more heads, at least with the crowd that recognizes it as an icon of the original muscle bikes!!! AKA ( 40 something year olds like myself ) lol..

Shorthair...........

Congrats Shorthair88 on the new addition to your family. Now don't neglect the Gen1 ... or there will be hell to pay !

Weeeeell???? Did you complete the deal today? Inquiring minds would like to know... :confused2:

Scott

Any updates????

Scott

All in all it will take a few weeks to get here, shipping company i picked is way behind. All the papperwork is done and bike is paid for, nothing for me to do exceprt wait. It'll be winter here for awhile more.
Went in the garage last night and fired up the 85, runs like a dream and i never NEVER get tired of listening to those pipes, I cant WAIT to here how the 09 sounds!!

Shorthair........

Back