Guests

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cool!!! Shawn your having an open house? free food and drinks? Ill be right over, Thanks.

PS do we get to ride your bike too?

Oh Yah! LOL!

Only 2 people have ever rode my bike.Neither rode it like I do.

I just see a million guests and would like them to join so they can contribute too!

You mean were being spied upon? Damn must have something to do with patriot act?

There lurking.

Okay.
I'm Jason. I go by Dirty White Boy on the internets and the CB. I live in the DFW area. When I ain't working on air compressors, I'm usually 4 wheeling some trails, working on my truck or my brother's truck. I've got a 2000 Tacoma, his is an 84 Hilux. It's fun, but expensive!

Anyway, I've messed around with dirt bikes and atvs as a kid, and recently got into street bikes. I've always liked the Vmax 'cause it isn't the typical crotch rocket or cruiser. But yall know that. :)

My brother picked up a 2005 Warrior, and I gotta say, it's a pretty nice bike. So, I'm on the lookout for a clean newer Vmax or a Warrior. For now, I'm riding around on my 'lil brother's V30 Magna for now, 'til someone wants to buy it. Funny lookin, I imagine, seein how I'm 6'6"/340#s on that teeny bike. I get by though. :looser:

I gotta say, yall done a fine job on the tech for these bikes. I've learned alot in my short time here. Just wish I had more to contribute.

See yall on the road.

Nice to have ya'
I just assumed that most of the guests were "spiders". That's what I get for ass-you-me ing.

We do require pictures around here. Let's see that V4 bro. :thumbs up:

You mean were being spied upon? Damn must have something to do with patriot act?

There lurking.

If you click on -- Currently active users , right where it shows who is online,you can see exactly what everyone is doing at that time.It also updates if someone goes somewhere else.

Nice to have ya'

We do require pictures around here. Let's see that V4 bro. :thumbs up:
Thanks. Here's a couple of pictures of the poor
lil scooter that has to haul me around:
dscf4510pd3.jpg

dscf4509eb6.jpg

The V65 was and is a great bike. If they wanted to go and re-issue a classic with upgrades and make a killing, I'm sure the V65 would be one of the best choices you could make.

And that's NOT a bad looking scooter at all, DWB!

Regards,
Tom

Latest posts

Back