Guests

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shawn kloker

Reaction score
I see almost everytime that I log in that their are 5-10 guests veiwing the forum.This is good but I would like to see these guests just join and add their own opinions and experience to our group.It can only benefit everybody.Guests can not post.

I also think that every member should be on the look out for new members.There are still alot of new Vmax owners out there who are in the dark the same way that I was years ago when I bought my max.I did not know that there was anything more than my local dealer and Dennis Kirk.Wow was I wrong.I always send a link to this forum when I am asked for help anywhere else.

Shawn Kloker

I agree, join the fun Guests! And by the way, my Avatar is Shawn in case you were wondering. He traded his mini bike for the Vmax. He's working on using the mini engine in place of the V-4.

Mark,You should have used the pic of me flipping it over backwards and almost running into the back of my truck.

Who besides Mark knows who this other guy is?And here is me nearly dumping the pit bike.Did a stright up and down wheelie almost flipped it then did a stoppie almost into the back of my truck.They shot this pic as everyone was taking cover.

Attachments

• IM000692.jpg
    IM000692.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 16
  • S2400002-1.jpg
    S2400002-1.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
Haha, great pics. Got'em saved off.....for blackmail purposes. :)

Some of those guests are prollie search engine robots. My sites get hit with them every so often. One of my site was getting hit so hard by google's bots, I had to create a robots.txt file that basicly dissallows google to crawl the pages.

Calimus said:
Some of those guests are prollie search engine robots. My sites get hit with them every so often. One of my site was getting hit so hard by google's bots, I had to create a robots.txt file that basicly dissallows google to crawl the pages.
wich means no one can find your site unless they are specifically looking for it.

Shawn, I run a fairly large community on the Internet, and I might have some ideas for you. If you're interested, drop me a PM and I'll be happy to share.

I can see the IPs of everyone who is online, and checking the IPs, most of the "guests" you see are Google and Yahooo bots.

shawn kloker said:
Who besides Mark knows who this other guy is?And here is me nearly dumping the pit bike.Did a stright up and down wheelie almost flipped it then did a stoppie almost into the back of my truck.They shot this pic as everyone was taking cover.

I know full well who that "Other Guy" is. He and his wife are the salt of the earth! Some of the best folks that I know and am proud to have as friends.

BTW sorry that I have not posted much lately. I have gotten a H-U-G-E promotion at work and all of the stress and pressures that go with it. My max is torn completely down to the frame and that is as far as I have gotten.

I will try to post more but I cannot make any promises.

Waylander said:
wich means no one can find your site unless they are specifically looking for it.

Totally aware of that. They will find the main site, just not the forums themselves. Bots were chewing up the forums and filling the sessons table. Not much else to do, and it's not that big of a deal.

Back