Guru contact info?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FLA-Vmax

Reaction score
Im searching for someone to do an ECU tune on a 2018 Max but im having trouble contacting the Guru guy (Tim Nash?). Can anyone help me out on this? Or know of anyone else qualified to play with the ECU?

Im searching for someone to do an ECU tune on a 2018 Max but im having trouble contacting the Guru guy (Tim Nash?). Can anyone help me out on this? Or know of anyone else qualified to play with the ECU?

No one else qualified IMO.

Web site is: http://guruedgear.com/gurued-gear-l...es/yamaha.html?items_per_page=32#.WqF4FGobPIU

Phone# (352) 564-8183

If you still can't reach him for some reason, PM me and I'll reach out to him.

What information are you looking for? Maybe I can help you.

Mark

Thanks, you guys kick ass. I was basically looking for a price for a tune with voodoo exhaust and air box mod with kn filter. Also a shipping address. Many of the posts regarding Tim seem to be quite old so I wasnt sure if he was still even around doing this.

Im loving how the VMax separates the men from the boys. I hang at a lot of biker bars and very rarely does someone say they love the bike. Most people look confused and say "Your F-ing Crazy!". No such thing as too much power ;)

Thanks, you guys kick ass. I was basically looking for a price for a tune with voodoo exhaust and air box mod with kn filter. Also a shipping address. Many of the posts regarding Tim seem to be quite old so I wasnt sure if he was still even around doing this.

Im loving how the VMax separates the men from the boys. I hang at a lot of biker bars and very rarely does someone say they love the bike. Most people look confused and say "Your F-ing Crazy!". No such thing as too much power ;)

This is what you want: http://guruedgear.com/ecu-re-flash-service-4-into-2-ufo-with-mab-ver-2.html#.WqGKF2obPIU

Last thing..air intake selection? Whats the difference between the AIS trim and Active? All i have is the simple air box mod

I just read up on it. Im assuming he is referring to blocking off the AIS tubes and sensors as far as AIS trim and Active would be still active.

Back