Gurued 2017 VMAX Finally Complete

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PresaCan

Reaction score
I am so happy that a member “Itgoes”
connected me with Tim Nash (GURUEDGEAR). Anyone contemplating doing the reflash through Mr. Nash, DO IT. My VMAX now is like a new machine with gobs of power added.
Starting October of 2018 we (my mechanic, shop owners and Tim) worked together modifying my VMAX.
After all was said and done I picked up 16.57hp and 13.06lbs/ft and lost the restrictions in the first three gears,top speed and my afr was actually better than stock. Thank you Mark, Tim, Colin, Tyler and Mark(Bikeshoppe Edmonton). My bike demands respect now and I’ll have to change a little of my riding style but I’m absolutely happy. Here’s a few pics below also this is what I did as far as mods:
Air box mod
Guru reflash
4 into 1 complete exhaust with headers from Hindle
Sad removal
Double clutch spring with retainer
Solo S4 Radar detector

Attachments

• EB54FEF7-0D74-4A64-B03F-7D50E0679BD1.jpeg
    EB54FEF7-0D74-4A64-B03F-7D50E0679BD1.jpeg
    288.6 KB · Views: 195
  • 94EDE334-847E-4E37-9BC5-6D0D47DEA31C.jpeg
    94EDE334-847E-4E37-9BC5-6D0D47DEA31C.jpeg
    240.4 KB · Views: 178
  • 4E80DFC4-89B9-4A6E-A882-852FEB3DB6E1.jpeg
    4E80DFC4-89B9-4A6E-A882-852FEB3DB6E1.jpeg
    252.2 KB · Views: 169
Great to hear everything came together for you. There is NOTHING like a Gen 2 that's been set up to perfection! You're going to have a perpetual smile on your face whenever you ride it. :)

The bike looks great....congrats and please post some more impressions of the "tuned up" version once you get a few rides in.

Enjoy!

Awesome! I know the feeling!! Mine's Gurued as well!! Believe the guy who said you'll have a perpetual smile!! Enjoy,, but ride safely !!

Yesterday I finally had a chance to run the bike hard. I haven’t gone up against another litre bike yet but from a roll on making 50ft/lbs more in a street setting I would say “murder”. The first three gears are ridiculous and I’m being very careful as it was -2 yesterday. I’m interested to see what the bike with new shinkos and warm tarmac will be like. I won’t go into detail about top speed as the limit is 110kph. I always feel like I’m revving high but I’m not, anytime I need acceleration it’s there no gearing down nothing.
Question I have is (and no offense) why do 1500 Rams have to be taught the hard way.
The bike is a “Beast” best word to describe it and not a machine that I would own without my experience. This bike will make you or break you. I spend a good amount of time preparing and a clear head. Nothing else on my mind just one thought, I’m coming back in one piece and so is my bike well maybe two thoughts who’s NEXT.

Nice ride, i hope you find some busa and rr on the traffic light to show them who is the MAN and let them know what’s the smoke smell like

What air box mod did you do ? And what do you mean by sad removal ?

How i
connected me with Tim Nash (GURUEDGEAR). Anyone contemplating doing the reflash through Mr. Nash, DO IT. My VMAX now is like a new machine with gobs of power added.
Starting October of 2018 we (my mechanic, shop owners and Tim) worked together modifying my VMAX.
After all was said and done I picked up 16.57hp and 13.06lbs/ft and lost the restrictions in the first three gears,top speed and my afr was actually better than stock. Thank you Mark, Tim, Colin, Tyler and Mark(Bikeshoppe Edmonton). My bike demands respect now and I’ll have to change a little of my riding style but I’m absolutely happy. Here’s a few pics below also this is what I did as far as mods:
Air box mod
Guru reflash
Sad removal
Solo S4 Radar detector
How is the bike doing ? Have you done anything else to it ?

How i

How is the bike doing ? Have you done anything else to it ?
Hi not sure when your reply was. I apologize I have been logging and have had no wifi or cell service.

My bike has been perfect I installed a flatshifter from Kliktronic and its a lot of fun.

Thanks

Air box mod
Guru reflash
Sad removal
Solo S4 Radar detector
what is the sad removal

Back