Haha, another tire thread!! Oh no!!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rebeltaz83

Reaction score
Don't get alarmed boys and girls, it's for the front tire. Bought my 18 brand new, original front tire, 2nd rear tire (not my fault...... Blow out) anyways I've put all but 5 miles on it (dealer test rode it) it's got 4,600 and the front tire has 6/32"s left (3/32" to wear bar) is it just me or is it wearing rather quickly, and I can promise it's not from burnouts. I do ride the mountains allot, fairly aggressive I guess I ride to how I feel comfortable so it might be aggressive I'm not sure lol. It's just normal to me. So what's everyones average on a front tire??

These bikes are performance oriented, yes? Better to have the good grip than to have a tire which wears like iron, and handles like it's made of it, too.

The Honda NSX sports car had atrocious tire wear when it came-out, and owners were unhappy. Honda said, "Hey, it's a performance automobile, it's the cost of doing business."

Since I don't have a Gen II, I cannot give mileage reporting. I know I'd just enjoy the handling, and pay the man.

These bikes are performance oriented, yes? Better to have the good grip than to have a tire which wears like iron, and handles like it's made of it, too.

The Honda NSX sports car had atrocious tire wear when it came-out, and owners were unhappy. Honda said, "Hey, it's a performance automobile, it's the cost of doing business."

Since I don't have a Gen II, I cannot give mileage reporting. I know I'd just enjoy the handling, and pay the man.

I'm not griping, I'm just curious. I'll buy a rear every month if I have to......I might be here real soon, it's only got 2,000 miles on it, and it's looking like the front lol. Might go to the dealer for that, I got to much on my plate to put tires on it. Every small owner shop around here seen to be into Harley's, or v twin cruisers, I don't want them near Zeus.

Latest posts

Back