Halo's

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RMax

Reaction score
Shout out to Chrome Glow in Coral Springs, Fl. They installed the halo's in my scoops, they are plug and play.

Attachments

• 20210206_133720.jpg
    20210206_133720.jpg
    131.6 KB · Views: 48
Welcome, where are you located? Consider adding your location below your screen name.

The halo's appear to do a good job of making the head-on view more-recognizable.

Now if I can only locate a exhaust gasket for the rear tube. No OEM in Florida or the US. In the middle of an exhaust change and now I'm stuck, ugh....

Ah, you're probably <10 minutes from my Daytona Bike Week-attending friend (until COVID, we'd attended nearly every year for ~35 years), he's in Wellington, west of Forest Hill Blvd and Big Blue Trace. We go to the Aero Club or out to the Big Bend for entertaining rides.

COVID is playing havoc with the world economy, and the supply chain. My friend's shop by FLL (Ft. Lauderdale/Hollywood International Airport at Dania Beach, FL; try saying that quickly, three times!) where I was yesterday, I was told by the owner that his wait-times for parts has gone from 2-3 days to weeks, or months! That's for the Japanese manufacturers. Imagine what it must be like for the Italian 'hard-to-get' manufacturers! He's had two MV Agusta F4S 750cc sportbikes in the shop, for some-time. "Parts!"

Agent Provocateur: MV Agusta F4S Full Test | Cycle World
MV Agusta 4S 750cc.jpg

Last edited:
Shout out to Chrome Glow in Coral Springs, Fl. They installed the halo's in my scoops, they are plug and play.
I went to their website but could not find the parts. Do you know the part number?

Did they also do the radiator lights or is that the Star Rider Performance unit?

Mind if I ask 'ballpark' price?

I'm just curious as I've already reached out to Mike about getting a set of his and plan on waiting until things get back to 'normal' after his move and job change...plus I prefer to spend my money with a fellow board member, even if there might be a bit of a premium.

Not too much different from Mike's pricing...and definitely a cool mod, no matter who does it or where it might come from.

Mind if I ask 'ballpark' price?

I'm just curious as I've already reached out to Mike about getting a set of his and plan on waiting until things get back to 'normal' after his move and job change...plus I prefer to spend my money with a fellow board member, even if there might be a bit of a premium.
Might be a little more than $350 if you are shipping the scoops. Mine are carbon fiber so a little extra work.

Attachments

• 20210212_173053.jpg
    20210212_173053.jpg
    128.1 KB · Views: 10
Yeah, I'll defer to Mike if he wants to throw pricing out there but with 'back-and-forth' shipping, which I imagine could be $20-25 each way, makes Mike's kit more attractive.

Damn you guys and your carbon fiber goodies...I still have 'carbon envy' now and then and would love to find some OEM carbon parts but they're about non-existent.

Yeah, I'll defer to Mike if he wants to throw pricing out there but with 'back-and-forth' shipping, which I imagine could be $20-25 each way, makes Mike's kit more attractive.

Damn you guys and your carbon fiber goodies...I still have 'carbon envy' now and then and would love to find some OEM carbon parts but they're about non-existent.
I bought the beast with carbon fiber!

Latest posts

Back