hand grips

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

djvmax07

Reaction score
Need new grips what size are the handle bars? and what is a good grip..

Everyone is correct in the bar size (.875" for those mechanics out there). I stock/sell the Driven D3's and the Kuryakyns though there are a ton of other brands to pick from!

I liked the OEM grips so well, I hung on to them for over 29 years - literally. Still on the same set. lol

I prefer narrower grips in order to use with gloves so i get similar to sports bike ones, for the euro guys the 7/8 is same as 22mm.

That's funny, on my cruising Vmax with forward controls, Maxgasser, bar risers, I prefer fat old Kuryakyns but on my solo seat standard peg drag bar set up I want skinny thin rubber grips like Pro Grips.

Attachments

• BikeMaster-Revolver-Black.jpg
    BikeMaster-Revolver-Black.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 33
  • Chinese-Knock-off-Revolver-Black.jpg
    Chinese-Knock-off-Revolver-Black.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 33
They are similar to the d3 in term of quality. I got a set of dimotiv ones they looked the same than the chinese ones I had before. The only think to look into is that sometimes the color fades.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

I tried progrips but they gave me arm pump so bad I had to put my stockers back on, smaller grips just don't work for me

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

They are similar to the d3 in term of quality. I got a set of dimotiv ones they looked the same than the chinese ones I had before. The only think to look into is that sometimes the color fades.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Thanks.

Trident bar end mirrors

Attachments

• IMAG0169.jpg
    IMAG0169.jpg
    103.8 KB · Views: 58
  • IMAG0168.jpg
    IMAG0168.jpg
    103.6 KB · Views: 58
  • IMAG0038.jpg
    IMAG0038.jpg