Happy 4th!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tex85

Reaction score
Have a great 4th of July everyone and more importantly ride safe and be mindful of the drunk cagers through the holiday into the weekend. Currently enjoying an excellent outdoor concert by 38 special and hoping you all have similar fun events planned this week!

Tex

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Back at ya Tex...home enjoying a jack and sodie...baby's sleepin...wife's dressed hot...hmmmmm gotta run !

Happy 4th guys. Was hoping to get some riding in, but the rain is stuck here for the next 4 days :(

Happy_Fourth_zps51db169a.jpg

Happy 4th to everyone.

I hope things work out that America can continue to have a reason to celebrate it.

Since I'm away from home I couldn't ride exactly how I wanted to this morning. Borrowed a friends little Suzuki S40 and went cruising for 150 miles through rural farm country in southeast Iowa. Couldn't ask for better weather while being on two wheels, just wish I had my Vmax with me!

Happy fourth to all, and prayers for those who aren't here now.

Here's what we fixed in the Caja China: (attach.):eusa_dance:

At Cristmas time we do a pig in it, 4 hours cook time. Bobby Flay did a segment on the Caja China:

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=s7CuBefmmqg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 9
Happy 4th every one. Tex85 glad you finally made it to a classic rock concert.

Tell me about it! It was definitely a great concert even if the crowd wasn't that into it. Iowans just don't seem to get very excited, in fact they all were nearly packed up and gone in the 30 seconds from the supposed end to the encore.

Going to hit up classic albums live when they come by Orlando featuring Pink Floyd's music.

Tell me about it! It was definitely a great concert even if the crowd wasn't that into it. Iowans just don't seem to get very excited, in fact they all were nearly packed up and gone in the 30 seconds from the supposed end to the encore.

Going to hit up classic albums live when they come by Orlando featuring Pink Floyd's music.

I have always liked 38 special. I have seen them 3-4 times . I saw them last year at Bush gardens.

Back