Happy birthday Dannymax

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SHAME on me - if I had known it was your birthday, I would have never posted an opinion about gun laws.
A person shouldn't have to think about such contentious issues on their b-day - it's a day to chill out completely!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DANNY!:eusa_dance:

Happy Birthday Danny, I really appreciate all your help you have given me and to everyone else. Your advice is priceless. Enjoy your day.

Jeez....thanks again guys.

Always been a huge Beatles fan, that was great Mark.

I took Miles advice and jumped on the bike for a nice birthday ride in the 58° weather....pretty much unheard of this time of the year, best to take advantage of it.

So I'm easing into this local small town and there's a NYS Trooper sitting in the middle of the road....odd, didn't appear to be taking pictures....? A little further and there's another one....then 4 of them with a bunch of people standing around, then a bunch more as I approach the other end of town. I decide to pull over, see what the hell is going on....maybe they're holding a birthday parade for me! :biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

Then a St Police helicopter eases right over the top of me, at tree top level & moving very slowly....this is not good! Not the place for this old doggie to be so I fired her back up and get the hell outta Dodge!

Turns out somebody got stabbed in the medical building there and the bad guy was still at large.....looks like a fairly small area where the dude could be....and there's a shitload of gendarmerie....probly have him soon.

Happy Birthday, bud.............

I played hooky from work today and got a few miles in too with this great weather we've been having.....CAN'T last much longer................

Latest posts

Back