Happy birthday max caper!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A small digital camera. I like taking pics when I'm out on rides and this one fits into a pocket easily and is supposed to have good battery life. My old kodak was toast.

And a new BBQ:clapping::cheers:!

Cheers!

Blaine

A small digital camera. I like taking pics when I'm out on rides and this one fits into a pocket easily and is supposed to have good battery life. My old kodak was toast.

And a new BBQ:clapping::cheers:!

Cheers!

Blaine

A new BBQ!!!!! Many was the steak that I cooked on the old one, now have to just drop in and christen the new one:eusa_dance:
Camera is a good thing!!

A new BBQ!!!!! Many was the steak that I cooked on the old one, now have to just drop in and christen the new one:eusa_dance:
Camera is a good thing!!

You grill a mean cow, Rodgers! It's a Broil King (made in Canada, so I'm told)! No extra bells or whistles on it but a good warranty. Got a little cast-iron smoker box and some wood chips for a bit of that nice mesquite flavour!

New camera is a Canon and it takes really good pics. Cheap too (less than $80 on Boxing Day) so I won't be too grumpy if I drop it while taking pics on the fly!

Cheers!

Blaine

Latest posts

Back