Happy Father's Day!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tex85

Reaction score
Well for me this is the first year I can say this; Happy Father's Day to all my fellow father's!

Wife woke me up about 10 min ago requesting I give our daughter a bottle so she didn't have to get up. So here I sit with a baby in one arm and typing on my phone with the other. Life was certainly easier before celebrating father's day in this new manner!

Happy father's day all.
Take the time to make memories and family traditions that everyone looks forward to. It's amazing how fast the time goes by. Mine will be 11 and 13 in August. Hard to believe!

Mine are 13 and 17, life is good. Happy Father's day to all the dads out there.

Happy fathers day everyone. I got breakfast in bed, and a LB of pistachio nuts, and the days just beginning. life is good:eusa_dance:

Happy Fathers Day! Breakfast in bed also with french toasts :punk:

Happy 1st year fathers day ryan,And to all the other dad's here.HAPPY DADDY"S DAY!!!

Happy belated Father's Day to all. I spent most of the day working on our remodeling project.

My wife and I were treated to a delicious sushi dinner by our son and his wife, and our grandson, 2 y.o.

I got a Porter-Cable 2-1/2" 15 ga. finish nailer pneumatic tool to do a bunch of interior door installs for our remodeling project.

My terrier gave me lots of kisses. Sometimes he brings me one of these:

Attachments

• iphone pictures 6-26-2014 837.jpg
    iphone pictures 6-26-2014 837.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 7
  • rat.JPG
    rat.JPG
    124.3 KB · Views: 7
  • iphone pictures 6-26-2014 008.jpg
    iphone pictures 6-26-2014 008.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 2

Latest posts