Happy fathers day!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

V-Four

Reaction score
Like the title says..happy fathers day to all y'all fathers.

(I didnt see a post saying this..but doesnt mean there aint one somewhere)

;)

T $

Happy fathers day!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good day indeed.
Hey, is it me, or has this place 'slowed down' traffic wise?

I feel like alk the gang i uzed to know has disappeared since my 'active days' on the forum.?..?.

Where's erry one gone?

Thanks
T $

Happy Father's day all. Hope you got a chance to be with you family.

I spent some time cutting grass, buying some tools, visiting my grandparents/aunts/uncles/mom, and hanging with my wife and kids.

Got home and tested my new toys. My wife made a kick ass dinner. Filet mignon, shrimp, potatoes, and asparagus. It was a combo fathers/birthday gift since today is also my bd.

We finished it off with a cake my 14 year old daughter made from scratch.

Lots of food and family time. Couldn't ask for a better day.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Happy Father's day all. Hope you got a chance to be with you family.

I spent some time cutting grass, buying some tools, visiting my grandparents/aunts/uncles/mom, and hanging with my wife and kids.

Got home and tested my new toys. My wife made a kick ass dinner. Filet mignon, shrimp, potatoes, and asparagus. It was a combo fathers/birthday gift since today is also my bd.

We finished it off with a cake my 14 year old daughter made from scratch.

Lots of food and family time. Couldn't ask for a better day.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
That was my day, minus the birthday, happy birybday. We had Hawaiian bbq flank steaks, kinda like teriyaki. Vegi-kebabs, pasta salad and parmesan cheese bread, all grilled on the webber. Well except the pasta salad. Hit the road on the max for a couple hours. Mowed and weadeated. My boy is a year and a half we played in the sprinkler for a bit too. Darn good day.

Sent from my SM-G360V using Tapatalk

Back