happy miles

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 16790

Reaction score
Sunday was a great day so my friend and myself went out for a cruise, me on my Vmax and he has a BT1100 Bulldog, we only rode in cruise mode around mostly back roads and villages with our average speed being around 65mph and just an occasional blast to overtake other vehicles, our ride was 124 miles and my bike did that without the fuel warning light coming on,
enjoying the scenery to the sound of the Vmax pipes and good fuel economy equals 'happy miles'

Sunday was a great day so my friend and myself went out for a cruise, me on my Vmax and he has a BT1100 Bulldog, we only rode in cruise mode around mostly back roads and villages with our average speed being around 65mph and just an occasional blast to overtake other vehicles, our ride was 124 miles and my bike did that without the fuel warning light coming on,
enjoying the scenery to the sound of the Vmax pipes and good fuel economy equals 'happy miles'

After years of being out of action I'm looking forward to that kind of riding again. Those are the ones most enjoyable.

Back