Harley davidson value

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Kratzenberg

Reaction score
I was working at a customers house the other day and saw this golf cart in the weeds in her back yard. after looking it over, noticed it was made by harley davidson. I had no idea they ever made golf carts :ummm:

Anyway i watch that pickers show a lot on tv,and was wondering if anyone knows what the history is behind these things and more importantly is it worth $$$ ? I know any old harley is worth money, but a golf cart?

Looks like its in decent shape, fiberglass body and has a gas engine, not electric.

Attachments

• harley davidson (Small).jpg
    harley davidson (Small).jpg
    114 KB · Views: 56
Bill,
I use to have one. It was a three wheeler, with bars running along the front to prevent tip overs. Ran great, but the body was really beat up. The one in your picture looks really clean! I ended up giving it to my brother to use at his house, due to the fact he has a lot more land than I do. He still has it and uses it almost every day to haul feed out to his horse. Best thing Harley ever built with wheels, LOL!!

Harley-Davidson(tm) also made a snowmobile. Being a 2-stroke engine, it may well have been the only Harley(tm) to not leak oil.

They are starting to become slightly collectable.... If you can get it for a few hundred bucks.... JUMP on it!!!! I think decent running carts can bring a few thousand. I am a member of an HD Aremachi group on Yahoo since I have a '70 Harley Sprint. These things come up quite a bit. I think AMF took over all the HD product line in 1973... they cheapened up the bikes, but it also kept an American icon in business. If you want more information on them, let me know and I can put you in touch with some people who will be able to tell you more than you will ever want to know about them.

Jeff

Thanks for the replies, i will check with her and if i can get it cheap i might just grab it. who knows maybe she will be glad just to get it out of her yard.

Zepka harley davidson in johnstown still sales golf carts not sure if harley brand but i know they will have the parts you might need this is located at the old store on Franklin st .

Latest posts

Back