Harley dealers will not be able to sell merchandise with Confederate Flag

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Falaholic

Reaction score
Just heard that all Harley dealers are to pull all their Confederate flags from their show rooms, and to stop selling merchandise depicting the flag.

Pussies....

+1 :bang head:

HD went from being the most rebellious to poster children for mainstream conformity and PC in less than a generation. On the upside the HD owners can still pay someone to paint a confederate flag on the side of the enclosed trailers used during any trip further than a local tavern.

This is what you get when you let a bunch of TV sissys with lace on their panties corrupt the rule of law into rule of mobs and bullies.

"We must make up our minds to meet with reverses and overcome them."
Robert E. Lee

Have you heard about the call to remove "Gone with the Wind" from circulation? I suppose some people see this as an opportunity to jump onto the band wagon and to make everyone else like they are.

How soon is it going to be before the ads start to show up, "did your cable company show GWTW, and have you experienced racist thoughts as a result of watching? We will represent you to get monetary damages for the pain and suffering and racial behavior which resulted from your mind being subjected to this content!"

Rewriting history is easy to do, just get the school textbooks changed to represent the en vogue way of thinking, and in a couple of generations, people won't even recall the prior mindset. Sure, the "old people" will but who listens to them anyway?

If someone wants to use the Confederate flag, that just helps me to identify who they are and how they may think. Really, that's their business. If a business wants to use the Confederate flag in advertising, that will attract some buyers and repel others. The same business may advertise using a Confederate flag in say a NASCAR-oriented periodical, while using advertising for the African-American market in a Mississippi newspaper where the population reperesents that demographic. It's just business.

In my entire life, I have never given a total of two(2) pinches of rat chit about that confederate flag. Never. However, given the circumstances this past couple of weeks and seeing all the knee jerk reactions to remove it wherever it is found, and also while fondly remembering Daisy Duke in them short shorts while climbing in and out of the Gen'l Lee Mopar, I broke down and ordered a 3'x5' nylon copy last week.

Shala is worried I may actually run it up our flag pole once it arrives - and I am planning on doing just that - for spite.

And I will be wearing short Daisy Dukes.....

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

This is the pussified society we have created. Everyone gets to buckle to the clam of political correctness. I don't care about the confederate flag but strangely enough, I want one now.

Lets just be grateful that the church shooter had no facebook pics with a Vmax in the background.

So we replace all the confederate flag emblems with swastika emblems. Glad Amazon could help us understand a solution that will make everyone happy! :clapping:

How long til it's the American flag?

Let's think here for a sec... when the American flag was created,slavery was commonly accepted as the natural way of things...so,with that, we could just assume that anyone waving the American flag might just long for the 'good Ole days' .... (or however it's gonna be twisted).

Stop waving the American flag you racists! !!! (Sarc)

Sigh

T $

This is Communism in action........................:bang head: F Harley Davidson....
Guess they'll have to take the flag tattoo off my cold dead body.....

I just tried it, got a Paypal error that the vendor is no longer able to receive payment.

It worked perfectly for me the other day. They are probably inundated with millions of orders?

[edit]

I tried to put another flag from that site into a shopping cart, and according to the screens I see, it would appear that maybe Paypaldotcom is giving them grief regarding processing payments because they are selling Confederate flags? I hope that is not the case....because I pay for a lot of on-line stuff using Paypal, and I'd hate to find another source for payments. In fact, I don't think you can do any business on Ebay nowadays w/o going through their Paypal sub-company, regardless of your source of funding.

It's extra ironic because Harley actually sold a "Confederate edition" of a few of their bikes back in the late 70s to cash in on the dukes of hazzard craze. They're super valuable and rare from low production numbers, probably even moreso now that they're extra politically-incorrect.

I don't see how flying a Confederate flag is any different than a German or Japanese one. There's a biergarden style bar downtown that has a massive German flag out front and I don't see anyone losing their shit saying the place supports Nazis, genocide, or anti-semitism.

Give it a few weeks, some new outrage will be drummed up by news outlets and everyone will cease to give a shit about the Confederate flag, to jump on the bandwagon to be pissed off about some other perceived "-ism" out there.

Latest posts

Back