Harley's that won't corner---

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Which half hit the tree?

The severed half.

I saw this on the news wire, and decided we didn't need a gruesome reminder of the stupidity and resultant gore which accrues to an unskilled rider doing stupid things. I passed on the posting to our site.

I once responded to a motor vehicle accident where a power pole guy wire was holding a luxury car balanced on its length w/the rear bumper about 20' in the air, and the front bumper resting on the ground. The four elderly occupants were too-dazed to try and open the car doors to exit the vehicle post-impact. If they did, it probably would have resulted in the car coming down on-top of whoever fell out of the open car door.

I feel sorry for the loved ones of this unfortunate member of the Harley tribe whose luck ran out the moment he decided to flee the PD.

Slight subject change, sorry... but I've followed the VMAX with magazines including Cycle, Motorcyclist etc. since it's inception.
Does anyone recall an article where an '85 Max with a female passenger T-Boned a smaller 4 door car, subsequently bending the car almost in half and flipping it? It was an elderly couple that had perished in the car. The words written were something to the effect that the Vmax was found to have been still accelerating when it struck the car. Other words used by the journalist likened the Vmax being ridden by the male was to that of a cruise missile.
There were pictures as well.

Latest posts

Back