Has anyone posted a link to this bad boy yet?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not to keen on the design of the seat. but the rest of the bike looks great. A stretched, built up, chain converted Max that runs 10 flat for $7k isn't a bad deal.

Last edited:
Sweet bike. I really digg the exhaust. Reminds me of A Brocks system. Would look awesome in a flat black.

Yep drop a Morley seat on there and you just improved the looks considerably. Otherwise a nice bike for 7k I'm thinkin!

I've seen that bike in several different issues of the Vboost in some of the ride reports or Thunder in the Valley reports....

It's a Beaut' for sure, but I'm not Keen on the color contrast either...

For $7000 it's a steal, you couldn't build that bike for less than $18k or so.....Engine and wheels alone proabably cost close to $12k

I've been keeping an eye on it just out of curiosity. Can't believe there's no interest, not a single bid. Guess it's still too cold up there in Philly.

Mechanical specs look great, paint is great, exhaust is eerrrrr, interesting, BUT OMG THAT SEAT!!!! :puke:

IT'S AAA GRADE GAY.

What was the guy thinking. No-one is going to bid on BAD TASTE.

Stick a MORLEY SEAT ON IT. :clapping:

Latest posts

Back