Have some time to kill? This guy HATES the VMax

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Regular Guy

Reaction score
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5kPOKseyjk

Read the comments by "Yamaha SR650". I know some people are not a fan of our beloved Gen1's and 2's but DAMN! This guy acts like Yamaha done took his lunch money, shot his dog, stole his car and took his wife.

It's quite entertaining. I especially like how he keeps saying that the V-Rod smokes the Max.

Read the comments by "Yamaha SR650". I know some people are not a fan of our beloved Gen1's and 2's but DAMN! This guy acts like Yamaha done took his lunch money, shot his dog, stole his car and took his wife.

It's quite entertaining. I especially like how he keeps saying that the V-Rod smokes the Max.

Remember, the fun is in the comments, not the video itself. It goes on and on and on for well over 100 replies.

I find it comical how he keeps calling the people who defend the Max "Rice Jockeys" (or something similar to that anyway) but yet has Yamaha as part of his screen name and boasts that his SR650 can outrun a VMax. This dude takes being a troll to epic heights!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5kPOKseyjk

Don't know how that happened! I seemed to have posted this twice somehow while editing the post before actually posting it. Oh well............the second post was meant to be the one you read, lol.

LOL, Ive run across people like that before....unfortunately they actually feed off the negativity.

The bad thing about the internet, people can say virtually anything and be believed. He can say that he has done all of these things, has all of these bikes, and that his SR650 will beat a Vmax, but until someone actually posts pics, did any of it actually happen?

Bad thing about the internet.....it gives everyone a voice, including people that shouldnt have one.

Well I can do a 6 second pass at 200mph on a kids trike. Its the internet, Im as fast as I want to be!...............

The best thing to do is to ignore them, that's death to them. Tantrum-time!
"Nobody's paying any attention to me! Waaahhh!!!"

LOL, Ive run across people like that before....unfortunately they actually feed off the negativity.

The bad thing about the internet, people can say virtually anything and be believed. He can say that he has done all of these things, has all of these bikes, and that his SR650 will beat a Vmax, but until someone actually posts pics, did any of it actually happen?

Bad thing about the internet.....it gives everyone a voice, including people that shouldnt have one.

You have to be able to read through it!-:clapping:

Wow! That guy is a dip shit. Mainly just trolling I'm guessing. I like how he preaches a subjective observation like looks as such a poor quality of the max. Obviously to each their own and of course any of us on here are bias but I've alway found the vmax as about the toughest looking bike out there. Also found it strange that he would have such a hard time with where the fuel cap is. I've literally never spilled a drop of fuel. And i think if I did it's better to spill in a rubber shroud than on paint any way.
That guy is a toolbag. I'm ashamed he lived in Oregon

Sent from my SM-G360V using Tapatalk

The guy does sound like a douche..something even about the way he says yamaha..

Whatev..
Personally i so t carw what the quickest bike is.

The original vmax wad recommended by a friend to me back in 1996... he said "you need a vmax, serious hp, respected by the crotch rocket crowd, AND , the HD crowd. "

I saw one for sale shortly thereafter, (the works, long swing arm bigger tire, chrome like nobody's business...and a kerker pipe. (Most of the work fone by mad max according to legend.

When the owner fired that beast up,. I got friggin goosebumps. NEVER would i have imagined a bike could sound lile that. I was hooked. Many years later i acquired my own max.

O yea, the point.
The new max is cool enough, haz scoops and power.

BUT..it can never sound like original. Period.

Thats what hooked me, thats what keeps me.

If i wanted the fastest /lightest /quickest in 2017, theres waay more options. There is NO OTHER sound like gen 1 max. Probably why it went unchanged for 22 years.

Its that sound.

This guy is a flake.

Ymmv.
T $

Remember when one cld edit for typos or whatev?

Times are a changing indeed.

The original vmax was recommended by a friend to me back in 1996... he said "you need a vmax, serious hp, respected by the crotch rocket crowd, AND , the HD crowd. "

That's the truth. I've had my Max since the end of February this year and so far, most of the guys wanting to chat with me about it have been HD guys and Gixxer guys.

Last weekend I was asked to race for the first time since I've had her. :D I went on a long run with about 30 other bikes (most HD's and most were other women I ride with.) 2 of their husbands marched up to me and asked me "if I wanted to go?" I said - go where?! LOL

One guy had a Vrod, and the other was on a punched out and cammed 103" street glide. The Vrod guy said "hard interstate on ramp run - just me you and him, and him only because hes the only one that'll come close to my Vrod....and I already know you're going to smoke us both."

We didn't even have an opportunity to line up that day, but it kinda makes my day when the HD guys walk by and say "mad respect" when they see the Max. A lot of those guys don't even wave to the bullet bike crowd I ride with, and it was pretty rare on my last Yamaha triple too.

Then again, I ran into and HD guy that made sure to let me know he had a vmax once...sold it...and loves his Road King way better because "its so f*ckin fast..."

I told him to have a safe ride on his 'rocket.'

You have to be able to read through it!-:clapping:

That's the truth. I've had my Max since the end of February this year and so far, most of the guys wanting to chat with me about it have been HD guys and Gixxer guys.

Last weekend I was asked to race for the first time since I've had her. :D I went on a long run with about 30 other bikes (most HD's and most were other women I ride with.) 2 of their husbands marched up to me and asked me "if I wanted to go?" I said - go where?! LOL

One guy had a Vrod, and the other was on a punched out and cammed 103" street glide. The Vrod guy said "hard interstate on ramp run - just me you and him, and him only because hes the only one that'll come close to my Vrod....and I already know you're going to smoke us both."

We didn't even have an opportunity to line up that day, but it kinda makes my day when the HD guys walk by and say "mad respect" when they see the Max. A lot of those guys don't even wave to the bullet bike crowd I ride with, and it was pretty rare on my last Yamaha triple too.

Then again, I ran into and HD guy that made sure to let me know he had a vmax once...sold it...and loves his Road King way better because "its so f*ckin fast..."

I told him to have a safe ride on his 'rocket.'

+1--:clapping:

Latest posts

Back