Having some fun today :-)

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Video looks good. Make sure you save a little of that ammo for things to come

Video looks good. Make sure you save a little of that ammo for things to come

Got about 1600 rounds still loaded up and about another 1000 ready to be reloaded, I do want to stock up on 7.62x39 for my AK though because I can buy it way cheaper than I can reload it...

Sent from my HTC Rezound using Tapatalk 2

Got about 1600 rounds still loaded up and about another 1000 ready to be reloaded, I do want to stock up on 7.62x39 for my AK though because I can buy it way cheaper than I can reload it...

Yep, lots of surplus ammo around. The Hanson brass is pricey, plus time spent cleaning and reloading the brass. I always got the cheap metal case stuff for practice on my SKS.And, it ejected fine. But reloading has advantages too.
Steve-o

Last edited:
Yep, lots of surplus ammo around. The Hanson brass is pricey, plus time spent cleaning and reloading the brass. I always got the cheap metal case stuff for practice on my SKS.And, it ejected fine. But reloading has advantages too.
Steve-o

I reload for my AR because I save a little over a hundred bucks per thousand, I reload for accuracy on my .308 bolt, I reload for my 44 mag because its waaaay cheaper... LOL I probably enjoy reloading damn near as much as shooting, brass prep does kinda suck though but I know I'll always have ammo as long as I can find powder and primers :)

Back