HD action cams SICK!!!! & CHEAP

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NHVmaxpower

Reaction score
Guys check out these new cams.. Blow away the go pro & all the others. More $ than the Emerson 1/2 the cost of the Go pro. Type in this code as typed PED-DEPT-SL for a 5% discount on your camera. 2 options 2 different lenses (WIDE ANGLE) (NORMAL)pic in pic cd software etc. Check them out heres the links . Enjoy!!!!
www.ped-products.com
Sample Video

Don't forget the code for 5% off

Only things I don't like is the wind noise from the multiple vids and the fish bowl effect the edge of the case makes on the outside of the picture. But nice price

But we all just went out and bought the other camera...
I know Dave I found these after the fact. There are still guys looking for a camera. Some of the videos you are hearing the noises from the car,engine,wind etc as w/ any cam but some of the videos have no wind noise at all I think its where they have the cams mounted. Just an option for the people who cant or dont want to pay lots of $ for a different cam. JMO

I know Dave I found these after the fact. There are still guys looking for a camera. Some of the videos you are hearing the noises from the car,engine,wind etc as w/ any cam but some of the videos have no wind noise at all I think its where they have the cams mounted. Just an option for the people who cant or dont want to pay lots of $ for a different cam. JMO

I am one of the above mentioned.....

Back