Headed to buy a chain drive bike in th morning.

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bxl3969

Reaction score
Found a bike that needs a little work but it has a mad max chain drive on it and some other nice options. If it's decent I will buy it and bring it home to clean up and get running again. I'll post pictures once I get back with it.

Cool that you found a chain drive Max!!........:punk:.......Post up pics and info!....................Tom.

Wonder if it could be my old mad max bike. Can't wait to see the pics

That is the trial seat , correct? Number 2 when I get it back I'm taking it apart for parts , it looks like shit

Absolutely nice score!! :clapping:

Gonna need some rear shocks tho, them struts are back killers! :stretche:

I don't understand the strut deal but I have a set of shocks for it. I figured for 3K I couldn't go wrong.

I think Paul( mad max) gave everyone that converted their bikes to chain a set of struts , I know I had a set with mine. Maybe he had some progressives on it i he didn't want to let go of the bike

I think Paul( mad max) gave everyone that converted their bikes to chain a set of struts , I know I had a set with mine. Maybe he had some progressives on it i he didn't want to let go of the bike

What he really should have given them w/struts is a pair of kidneys because you're soon gonna need 'em!:rofl_200:

What gearing f/r does the conversion come-with?

Latest posts

Back