Headlight modulator

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

COP RUNNER

Reaction score
does a headlight modulator , mess with the charging system at all ? ( by putting a draw - no draw - draw - no draw all day long ) ? Does anyone have one on there max & what do they think of them .

Jeez, what a coincidink. Not two minutes ago, my headlight modulator arrived from KisanTech.com. I'll be slappin' that baby on, assuming I can get up early enough to do it before my garage is at 120F+.

I asked the forum about a modulator a few weeks ago, lots of different answers and advice, but a few were worried about if its legal in whatever state you live in.. tis ok in Idaho

I asked the forum about a modulator a few weeks ago, lots of different answers and advice, but a few were worried about if its legal in whatever state you live in.. tis ok in Idaho

There's a federal law that makes them legal in EVERY state. In fact, if you buy one from KisanTech, they send you a copy of the law you can carry with you on your bike. The federal law supersedes any dorky state/local law that might prohibit it, or more appropriately, makes it clear to the ignorant LEO that pulls you over that what you're doing is just fine.

There's a federal law that makes them legal in EVERY state. In fact, if you buy one from KisanTech, they send you a copy of the law you can carry with you on your bike. The federal law supersedes any dorky state/local law that might prohibit it, or more appropriately, makes it clear to the ignorant LEO that pulls you over that what you're doing is just fine.
YOU CAN'T BE TALKING ABOUT THE POLICE , CAN YOU ? "LOL":th_biggun::double angry bird: " F T P "

A friend of mine just died last Friday when a car pulled out in front of him because he didin't see him. :damn angry: I'm going to get a modulator and be seen! Even if it bothers some people...it bothers them because they see it.

Sorry to hear of your friend.
I've had a Kisan modulator on my bike for years with NO problems. It's on for long periods but I do shut it off( low beams) when following another vehical.

Lew:biglaugh:

Latest posts

Back