Health quickshifter install

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The bar ends that I use are from Kyle racing in the states they are milled from bullet stainless to take the CRG Arrow mirrors. I had the same on my Diavel they look and work a treat and keep the vibes to a minimum..... I still.suffer from Carpal tunnel in both hands from riding so need to.keep the vibration to a minimum I would also consider doing this to my Z1000 also coz that buzzes at 90mph just where you site at most of the time...

Just tried to email L3K and the email kicked back as undeliverable. I also noticed there is no phone number.

I wonder if these guys are out of business.

I've heard bad things about L3K unfortunately.

I cannot comment if they still trade or not I have had no problems with the tank that is fitted to my bike but I did check out other people's reviews who bought the same tanks for their bikes and made sure that I would have all the problems ironed out before buying lucky for me I had no issues.. the biggestvgtioe if I remember was ill fitting seal for the fuel pump

Those who have installed the healtech shifter .. was the ignition connectors easy dissconnect once the dummy tank and scopes were removed from bike ?
Yes, you squeeze on the ends where the wires are, and pull to disconnect. There is a clip at approx 12 oclock that will have to be squeezed, while pulling backward on the clip that connects the wires to the COP.

Last edited:
I cannot comment if they still trade or not I have had no problems with the tank that is fitted to my bike but I did check out other people's reviews who bought the same tanks for their bikes and made sure that I would have all the problems ironed out before buying lucky for me I had no issues.. the biggestvgtioe if I remember was ill fitting seal for the fuel pump

I have bought a few things from these folks.. My Highway Pegs [really nice and the envy of my sport bike buddies when we are slabing it.] and a bracket set for mounting soft bags. Both worked out well..

http://www.vmax.bike/new/?page_id=3869&lang=en

Here is their tank.. Which I think is about $920 euro [today it is almost 1:1 exchange rate. To those that are interested] I would personally prefer a welded Al after market tank over plastic. If it ever got a leak it could be fixed easily. I don't know if anyone has any experience with this vendors tanks.

I have the healtech on my 2011. I love it. Its very easy to install. On the healtech harness for the right front cylinder, I did remove the airbox to be able to get enough room to snake the harness on the left side, and around the front of the engine to get to the right. Hope this helps.
hey buddy that must of been a hell of job to remove the whole airbox to get underneath can you enlighten me on the process somewhat step by step as i am trying to get underneath to change the throttle cable plugs and maybe a quick shifter as well.... please

Latest posts

Back