heated gloves/liners

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lastwhiteman

Reaction score
Anybody have decent results with heated gloves or heated liners? Any gloves I've tried with separate batteries usually are ineffective after about 15 minutes. I would like to hear what you hearty winter riders are comfortable with. Getting old now and pain doesn't feel so good anymore.

I'm about to go with heated grips and atv bar covers from bass pro. Then I can wear the gloves I actually like.

Gerbings makes a bunch or options for heated gloves. But unless I can try them on I am not going to spend $100++ for a pair. Heated grips may be good if you have gloves that will keep the backs of your hand/ fingers warm as well otherwise a setup like Dave is talking about is also a option.

I got a pair of First Gear gloves four years ago for Christmas. They are nice even not plugged in. They have a controller run off the bikes electrical system and other heated clothing can be added, like vest or socks. My thoughts-First, they do work good and get plenty warm enough to ride in cold temps. I don't care for being tethered to the bike. and consider it a bit of a pain to run the wires through my sleeves and plug them in and disconnect them. I usually don't bother to ride when it's that cold where I need them plugged in. Sometimes the weather can be unpredictable. But again, they are comfortable gloves.

I had Gerbings with a temptroller on my Triumph as I rode the Pacific Northwest almost year around. They were great but my thumbs got cold, I called Gerbing and they offered to rewrap the thumbs with more heat coiling free of charge and I understand that this has been corrected in later models. Point is their customer service was very good and the product was quality, if your doing a bit of cold weather I can recommend Gerbing.

Latest posts

Back