Hello from Temecula Wine Country in So-Cal

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

niceonbiker

Reaction score
Hi, I just want to say Hello to everyone. I'm in Murrieta, Southern California. I bought my V-Max which is 1990 Model with just made 70,000 miles on it now, when I moved here from Hawaii in 2009, I purchased this motorcycle which was a quite bad condition with 55,000 miles, but thanks to it, I have learnt many of how to fix an old motorcycle and now my V-Max is running so good like a brand-new one. I'm in USA for about 30 years but was born and raised in Japan so I am kind of proud of my country's distinguished work for motor vehicles, etc. If you have hard time to find a reasonable price of VMax parts, please check it on Japan's auction site like; auctions.yahoo.co.jp or webike.net since the current Japanese Yen is so cheap.
Please enjoy your riding motorcycle life!

Attachments

• KOB_3185.jpeg
    KOB_3185.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Hi, I just want to say Hello to everyone. I'm in Murrieta, Southern California. I bought my V-Max which is 1990 Model with just made 70,000 miles on it now, when I moved here from Hawaii in 2009, I purchased this motorcycle which was a quite bad condition with 55,000 miles, but thanks to it, I have learnt many of how to fix an old motorcycle and now my V-Max is running so good like a brand-new one. I'm in USA for about 30 years but was born and raised in Japan so I am kind of proud of my country's distinguished work for motor vehicles, etc. If you have hard time to find a reasonable price of VMax parts, please check it on Japan's auction site like; auctions.yahoo.co.jp or webike.net since the current Japanese Yen is so cheap.
Please enjoy your riding motorcycle life!
Hi sir
I am in Sacramento Northern California came to us about 30 yrs ago from india and owned Yamaha rd350 and rx100 and bought 2019 max last year proud of it and will check the web sites you recommended still trying to find v max owner in Sacramento area
Gorki

Welcome to the forum. Have you been using those sites for some Vmax parts?
Yes, the latest purchase was a fuel pump relay which is hard to find here or very expensive, so I bought it through the Japan Yahoo auction and was around $60 mint, I have a parents and my second son lives in Tokyo so that I ask him to ship to US. Sometime, you may have a hard time to use your credit card and shipping. If you know someone who lives there is the best I think. Or I would contact them by email or call, they will help you. Good luck!

Back