hello from wichita, ks

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

86VMAX

Reaction score
hello everyone im new here. my name is robert and im from wichita kansas. im about to get my first vmax in a week or so from my grandpa(he decided he wants a new one). im getting a 1986 vmax silver. im super excited.
I love the forum so far.
:punk:
Thanks Robert

Welcome.

Is anyone else noticing the influx of new/prospective Max owners? It seems the new Max has churned the waters a bit (a good thing).

Howdy! I'm a new vmax owner as well....you'll find this is a great place to hangout. You'll also find that Mr. Morley is very well respected here, and for good reason I suppose (there is some animosity because we're so close to him and they aren't). I'm in your neck of the woods, Towanda to be exact. Look me up when you get your ride, we'll put in some miles together.

hello everyone im new here. my name is robert and im from wichita kansas. im about to get my first vmax in a week or so from my grandpa(he decided he wants a new one). im getting a 1986 vmax silver. im super excited.
I love the forum so far.
:punk:
Thanks Robert

Welcome to the forum Bro and to the world of the Vmax. ride safe respect Mr. Max and he will respect you. Have fun.:eusa_dance:

wow this is so crazy that both of you are so close to me. my parents live in augusta sbeduckman they are very close to you. sean are you on wichita racing? your screen name looks familar. i would love to meet up when i get my max and go riding.

Thanks Robert
http://www.vmaxforum.net/member.php?u=3072

wow this is so crazy that both of you are so close to me. my parents live in augusta sbeduckman they are very close to you. sean are you on wichita racing? your screen name looks familar. i would love to meet up when i get my max and go riding.

Thanks Robert

Are they/you from Augusta? I work in Augusta and my family is originally from there. I grew up and went to school in Andover.

yes we are jealous of you guys being so close to Sean!

But one day we will organise the Vmax ride to Kansas and have a Vmax festival in Sean's garden lol :eusa_dance::clapping::punk:

I'll chime in with my 'Wichita' connections.

My brother in law owns and operates the South East Laundrymat across from Wichita South East High (for years it was a burger joint/laundry called SE Carry Out). My sister is a Dr. at the VA on Kellog Ave. in Wichita and they live in the burb of Eastborough.

Plus, I used to date a college chick who lived just south of Sean in Mulvane KS and we would ride up to Derby to eat at a place called Pizza John's occasionally on a Saturday afternoon.

Awesome another vmax in wichita!! I am also from wichita grew up in andover as well!! we all need to get together for a ride sometime!!

You guys that can make a round trip to Derby in a day should have some sweet Vmaxes.....

Ya got no excuses that's for sure:biglaugh:

Probably the sickest I have ever been was after eating some SE Carryout. That was when i was probably 13-14 years old. I had to ride in the back of the truck pukeing out the back till we could get to the hospital.

I never ate there after.

My fiance's house was about 1 mile from there.

From you vetrans here in/around wichita what are some good rides around here....I know of thunder road and the whole cassoday and baumont rides but what are some good rides that have a few twisties?

From you vetrans here in/around wichita what are some good rides around here....I know of thunder road and the whole cassoday and baumont rides but what are some good rides that have a few twisties?

Thunder road is about as twisty as it gets...all 4 miles of it! Next time you get up to Cassoday, keep going north on up to Strong City and Council Grove. It's not twisty, but sure is pretty. I've done a few of the rides listed in the link below...the "racetrack road of terror" sounds pretty fun, but I haven't done it....yet.

http://www.motorcycleroads.com/routes/MidWest/KS/KS_index.htm

Thunder road is about as twisty as it gets...all 4 miles of it! Next time you get up to Cassoday, keep going north on up to Strong City and Council Grove. It's not twisty, but sure is pretty. I've done a few of the rides listed in the link below...the "racetrack road of terror" sounds pretty fun, but I haven't done it....yet.

http://www.motorcycleroads.com/routes/MidWest/KS/KS_index.htm

Thats a pretty cool site! I have rode north up past cassoday once we went all the way up to Mannhattan and back it was beautiful. but we took 70 to 135 back home which was pretty boring.

im from augusta i graduated in 2005. my parents are also from augusta. i would to meet up and go for a ride but i wanna get some exp riding first. this will techially be my first bike.thunder road is twisty as it gets lol. my phone number is 316 461-7130 call or text me we should all meet up plus i bet my grandpa would come when he gets the new max.

Robert

Probably the sickest I have ever been was after eating some SE Carryout. That was when i was probably 13-14 years old. I had to ride in the back of the truck pukeing out the back till we could get to the hospital.

I never ate there after.

My fiance's house was about 1 mile from there.

Yikes! What luck in my even mentioning it. Now I feel bad. Maybe that was bad hamburger day? Might be why Roy closed the carry out and used that end of the building for storage. ??

Back