Hello new member and new V Max owner

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello everyone and I'm excited to be here and I'm from Northern Illinois, about 60 miles north of Chicago. Last friday I picked up a sweet carbon fiber grey 2001 V Max with 45K on it. It's in really great shape and the original owner had some recent engine work done on the top end and had a Supertrapp exhaust installed on it while in the shop. I've always wanted one since I was 18 years old back in 1985 and dreamed of owning one. Last week that dream finally came true and I look forward to learning more from you all and glad to be part of the community.

Welcome to the forum. Congratulations on the new ride and enjoy! Can you share a pic or two?

Hello everyone and I'm excited to be here and I'm from Northern Illinois, about 60 miles north of Chicago. Last friday I picked up a sweet carbon fiber grey 2001 V Max with 45K on it. It's in really great shape and the original owner had some recent engine work done on the top end and had a Supertrapp exhaust installed on it while in the shop. I've always wanted one since I was 18 years old back in 1985 and dreamed of owning one. Last week that dream finally came true and I look forward to learning more from you all and glad to be part of the community.
Welcome to the Max club

Back