Help. Blowing fuses after indicator swap

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The rear adapter is the same as the front. Check out Jedi's work on his calipers, both front and rear. These adapter are for remounting your original ('85 - '92) calipers to the newer floating disc's(298mm).
So, to answer your question Legion, you can put the new wavy rotor on the rear.

Last edited:
KJ, your front rotor eerily resembles a Galfer wave rotor....don't they make those for both front AND rear?

KJ, your front rotor eerily resembles a Galfer wave rotor....don't they make those for both front AND rear?

Nope, its the same eBay rotor that RedBone and Jedi and a few others are running. January I'm ordering another set and an adaptor from Jedi so I can run another one on the back. Then I'll prolly sell the other one here.

They work pretty damn good, IMO. I'm kinda fond of the way they look too.

Attachments

• rotor.jpg
    rotor.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 10
January I'm ordering another set and an adaptor from Jedi so I can run another one on the back. Then I'll prolly sell the other one here.

When you do, I may be interested in that extra rotor. I've got an other adapter on its way and may still be out of the country in January, but let me know anyway!

Back