Help designing new company logo

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tugla

Reaction score
Hi gang, I was wondering if there was anyone out that thats pretty proficient in graphic design that wouldn't mind helping me out design a logo for my new company. Not looking for anything too fancy, if someone knows how to wip one out without investing lots of time that would be awesome.

:confused2: Hey, what's the name of the company, and what do you do? Thanks, Spur

called Nomad Air, we're a Air Charter company, mostly up in the yukon , NWT and B.C. but not limited to here, end up all over, right up to the high arctic, where i did most of my work before coming here.

A 15 min work logo :)
Sorry I'm not a super talented designer :)
But that how I saw it when you gave the name.

The image is coming from google image, so might not be royalty free.

But it might give you ideas.

Attachments

• nomad-air.jpg
    nomad-air.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 31
hahah nice thanks, not sure i want that on the side of my plane but you sure got the red letters correct. Got red ratchet straps, bought a red trailer(support/portable shop) looking for a red truck also, floors in the plane are red. anyways thanks for spending the time. I just thought maybe having the letter N inside in the middle of a compass rose, old school style, ya know since we fly up in the north, i'll have to look for one and post it to see what im thinking of.

maybe something like these but without the N,E,S,W around the outside, something simple with the N in Nomad Air in the middle, not sure what you all think?

guess 4th would have to lose the outside ring, just looking at the actual pointers, maybe :confused2:

Attachments

• rose.jpg
    rose.jpg
    5.8 KB · Views: 3
  • rose1.jpg
    rose1.jpg
    4.8 KB · Views: 2
  • rose2.jpg
    rose2.jpg
    5.1 KB · Views: 2
  • rose3.jpg
    rose3.jpg
    5.2 KB · Views: 2
  • rose4.jpg
    rose4.jpg
    3.6 KB · Views: 3
  • rose5.jpg
    rose5.jpg
    6.6 KB · Views: 2
i like that kind of old school logo :
tfeyhk3b3foo339aebugm6fgj.gif

only issue another company up in the yukon that we know has this symbol so gotta stay away from their style also

Attachments

• airnorth.jpg
    airnorth.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 39
How about

Fuck Air North, they blow!! Fly Nomad Air! :punk:

:biglaugh:

How about

Fuck Air North, they blow!! Fly Nomad Air! :punk:

:biglaugh:

Hey, that's catchy Buster....reminds me of a trucking buddy's slogan,

"You call, we haul, if we can't truck it.....fuck it!"

Anything there you can use Ro? :rofl_200:

Or the Mortuary/Abortion Clinic,

"You stab 'em, we slab 'em.......you rape 'em we scrape 'em!"

But I guess that doesn't have much to do with transportation, does it! :hmmm:

Hey, that's catchy Buster....reminds me of a trucking buddy's slogan,

"You call, we haul, if we can't truck it.....fuck it!"

Anything there you can use Ro? :rofl_200:

Or the Mortuary/Abortion Clinic,

"You stab 'em, we slab 'em.......you rape 'em we scrape 'em!"

But I guess that doesn't have much to do with transportation, does it! :hmmm:
well Dan it could apply , if you add this saying to it, its used with a well known air transport company, funny now but im sure there is always a little truth to the lie... isnt there always

"stoned or drunk we'll haul your junk!!!!!" :rofl_200: its funny cause you have to see the operation, it could be soo true.

hey, that's catchy buster....reminds me of a trucking buddy's slogan,

"you call, we haul, if we can't truck it.....fuck it!"

anything there you can use ro? :rofl_200:

or the mortuary/abortion clinic,

"you stab 'em, we slab 'em.......you rape 'em we scrape 'em!"

but i guess that doesn't have much to do with transportation, does it! :hmmm:
"LoL""LoL"

Well.....I sure as hell can't draw.....

But I would try to use a capital N.....and have the last line of the N......the one that goes up......extend past the rest of the N and end in an arrowhead.....would look great as tail art I think.......

Does this make any sense???:ummm:

Here's one I came up with very quickly. If you like the idea I can tweek it. I have a file with different sizes and formats I can email if you'd like.

Attachments

• logo_300.jpg
    logo_300.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 3
Well.....I sure as hell can't draw.....

But I would try to use a capital N.....and have the last line of the N......the one that goes up......extend past the rest of the N and end in an arrowhead.....would look great as tail art I think.......

Does this make any sense???:ummm:

Totally kyle thanks for the idea :punk: you mean capital N and last line of the N rise up and ends in a compass needle point, I like it.

Here's one I came up with very quickly. If you like the idea I can tweek it. I have a file with different sizes and formats I can email if you'd like.

cool, thanks gives me another idea now.

Sorry, stupid joke, couldn't resist it

mmm didnt see anything yet so oh well.:ummm:

Latest posts

Back